[3.5]FJTHEBEAST| DW Nebuloch Chieftain Molten Strike |90% Dmg Mitigation|9M Shaper DPS| All content

Last edited by Dogahan on Jun 6, 2018, 9:16:43 AM
"
wayne7660 wrote:
I'am new to the game and trying your build. But I don't understand how you maintain the 3 auras. As well as in your video I have the "always walk" on my left mouse. this means I have 7 left spots for spells. But with this build I'm getting 6 active skills and 3 auras which means I need 9 slots.

Once you activate the aura it stays activated until you die. So you can clear that spell slot. You can change it and the aura will still be active.
How about Bloody Blugeon instead of Strong Arm ? More damage, attack speed and leech against a tiny loss of 10 life.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
How about Bloody Blugeon instead of Strong Arm ? More damage, attack speed and leech against a tiny loss of 10 life.

You are right :D I probably compared the melee hit and not the ball hit. I will update that. Thank you!
"
Dogahan wrote:
"
wayne7660 wrote:
I'am new to the game and trying your build. But I don't understand how you maintain the 3 auras. As well as in your video I have the "always walk" on my left mouse. this means I have 7 left spots for spells. But with this build I'm getting 6 active skills and 3 auras which means I need 9 slots.

Once you activate the aura it stays activated until you die. So you can clear that spell slot. You can change it and the aura will still be active.

Ok I'm playing normal that was my problem I think cause I die alot :D

I saw some streams and for some reason their endurance buff refreshed everytime when they hit or killed enemys. Do I something wrong with this build or did they had other support gems ?
"
wayne7660 wrote:

Ok I'm playing normal that was my problem I think cause I die alot :D

I saw some streams and for some reason their endurance buff refreshed everytime when they hit or killed enemys. Do I something wrong with this build or did they had other support gems ?

Hi there! Welcome to PoE :D

You should make your profile public so I can see your character and advice you accordingly.

The final gear for this build needs an advanced knowledge of the game. However, you can play molten strike chieftain with regular rare items.

If you are dying a lot, that would mean most of the time that your resistances are very low. Press C and see your defences. Your resistances should be at about 50% till act 8, and then 75% if you reach maps.

There are many items/classes/gems that can help you generate endurance charges. The Juggernaut ascendancy has the easiest way to generate endurance charges (this buil is for chieftain). I recommand you use the support gem Endurance charge on melee stun, and ancestrall call with molten strike for levelling. If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask if you don't find information elsewhere
Hey I'm wayne7660. Didn't knew I can logon with my steam account here :D

Yes my resistance is pretty low and I need to work on that. Ty for the answer with the endurance charge. Didn't know that I can hold up my buff with that :)
Does the new glove mod have any hidden impact on dps? I only lose 300 paper dps when I take them off.

"
arzate03 wrote:
Does the new glove mod have any hidden impact on dps? I only lose 300 paper dps when I take them off.

You already have 100% of your physical damage converted to fire damage (molten strike + ngamahu, flame's advance). Those 300 dps come from the flat added fire damage. It is not "gain % of your physical damage as extra fire damage".
"
fjtheknight wrote:
"
arzate03 wrote:

You already have 100% of your physical damage converted to fire damage (molten strike + ngamahu, flame's advance). Those 300 dps come from the flat added fire damage. It is not "gain % of your physical damage as extra fire damage".

Ah, I forgot about the conversion from molten strike. I got lucky with some better gloves anulling a low cold damage to attacks roll to get some life, so I'm happy now.

This build has been going very well for me, thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info