Way to Clean out Menagerie?

Is there any way to get rid of beasts in menagerie other than the blood altar? Blood alter forces you to clean out things you would not want to lose as well.

Thanks.
Last bumped on Mar 14, 2018 9:41:03 PM
"
Completed 29 ChallengesNubatron wrote:
Is there any way to get rid of beasts in menagerie other than the blood altar? Blood alter forces you to clean out things you would not want to lose as well.

If you capture a beast, while at cap, the "worst" one is kicked out of the menagerie to make space for the new one. So, uh, don't worry about it? Just capture and spend stuff without thinking about the cap.
Last edited by SlippyCheeze on Mar 14, 2018 12:46:03 PM
"
"
Completed 29 ChallengesNubatron wrote:

If you capture a beast, while at cap, the "worst" one is kicked out of the menagerie to make space for the new one. So, uh, don't worry about it? Just capture and spend stuff without thinking about the cap.

I generally agree with you except for one thing; when the thing you are trying to capture is "New" and your menagerie is full then you don't get credit for that new thing because it never goes into your menagerie.

I can 100% confirm this because I was in an untainted paradise and had to come out to free up space and then come back with necro nets to actually catch them. The only way I could free up space that I could find was burning through the blood altar.
Eventually at some point in the future they will release bestiary orbs, which let you turn a beast into an orb (like sealing a prophecy). You will be able to buy them from the bestiary dude.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info