Videos of the Combined Sin and Innocence Microtransactions

"
Kwonryu wrote:
There should be a vendor somewhere (maybe in Sarn), that takes duplicates!
So you can turn in your horde of duplicates!


Like 3 Sin boots = 1 innocence Boot.



This is what is wrong with people.

No, there should not be a way to handle duplicates because there should not be duplicates. MTX should be sold directly in the cash shop so the player can buy exactly what they want at known price.

Loot boxes only exist because they generate more revenue than direct shop purchases.

"oh you want this MTX? Well we're going to put it in a loot box so you pay more for it" - GGG
I've better combo with "sinnocence" pack skins mixing the recent sin and innocence MTX maked, with other personal ones.


About the rules/laws if one its considering to manipulate an item which are linked to a ID acc and this ID acc located with the digital contract of the dev/author accepted before installing a product:


If a country says taht they aint in accord to this, doesnt fulfill to the rest of 166 countrys of all world. Point. This is all about principle and terms knowledge: if you are or not reading the cards in Blackjack 21 and its is or not permit and the legal consecuences which can drive to, might you can take the deliver risk, the money its there and the watchers watches you. For sure its an interesting thought for whos victim (Casino) of this gamble game; to get benefits for, but the loss its there when other suposely cheats by memorizing and ordening which card before/after comes/passed.


In Diablo 3 and RoS expansion, loads of players where banned (in-game ban perm accs and ID,with also legal penalizations in real life) because the linked items subjected digitally selling to 3rd users from ghost entities, which those after sells the accs or items linked but now cleaned, otherwise... if you are named Blizzard and maked a game with all what is inn, you wont loss by ilegal profit, call it duping or editing DDF data items and its "fingerprint" copies. If that happens the common sense and human reaction thing would be: I'm mad and not afford with this scene, so have to react like within the legal terms and prospects of a business to find a proper solution because again... someone stoles my goods.
@execreth - @eledhyr - @arthasspaw - @edherisctf - @douchebagontheway_hd

I've better combo with "sinnocence" pack skins mixing the recent sin and innocence MTX maked, with other personal ones.

________________________________________________




About the rules/laws if one its considering to manipulate an item which are linked to a ID acc and this ID acc located with the digital contract of the dev/author accepted before installing a product:



"
Completed 6 ChallengesSynopse wrote:
In Germany the regulating authority are validating if lootboxes in computer games are gambling and therefore subject to strict regulation. They seriously consider a full ban.

I think, there is nothing more to add...

Sources (in German):
https://www.welt.de/wirtschaft/webwelt/article173165689/Lootboxen-Wie-Computerspiele-suechtig-und-schliesslich-arm-machen.html
http://www.gameswirtschaft.de/politik/lootbox-gluecksspiel-jugendschutz-landesmedienanstalten/
http://www.gamestar.de/artikel/lootboxen-als-gluecksspiel-das-sagt-der-anwalt,3321951.html





If a country says taht they aint in accord to this, doesnt fulfill to the rest of 166 countrys of all world. Dot to here. This is all about principle and terms knowledge: if you are or not reading the cards in Blackjack 21 and its is or not permit and the legal consecuences which can drive to, might you can take the deliver risk, the money its there and the watchers watches you. For sure its an interesting thought for whos victim (Casino) of this gamble game; to get benefits for, but the loss its there when other suposely cheats by memorizing and ordening which card before/after comes/passed.


In Diablo 3 and RoS expansion, loads of players where banned (in-game ban perm accs and ID,with also legal penalizations in real life) because the linked items subjected digitally selling to 3rd users from ghost entities, which those after sells the accs or items linked but now cleaned, otherwise... if you are named Blizzard and maked a game with all what is inn, you wont loss by ilegal profit, call it duping or editing DDF data items and its "fingerprint" copies. If that happens the common sense and human reaction thing would be: I'm mad and not afford with this scene, so have to react like within the legal terms and prospects of a business to find a proper solution because again... someone stoles my goods.
@execreth - @eledhyr - @arthasspaw - @edherisctf - @douchebagontheway_hd
Last edited by Execreth on Mar 14, 2018 11:33:06 AM
"
Completed 23 Challengesvio wrote:
it's a sad issue that players obviously can't be motivated to support the game by just making them "proud supporter of the game we all love" anymore.

it's all about min/maxing and getting the most out of it nowadays.

there needs to be more win if you supported the game instead of making people feel bad for getting full price mtx because they don't like loot box gambling.

having no option to show your full support towards the game and devs avoiding their supporters by posting in anonymous forums isnt't helpful in this regard.

I have 28 supporter titles to pick from but I can't display them in a nice way. I asked for little signature boxes instead of these massive, cluttery sidebar things years ago. Did I get them? Of course not.

Instead of just making cool MTX and releasing it, GGG decided loot boxes were the right direction to take their business model. These boxes serve no purpose other than making the community at large overpay for them by 100x. Yeah, the occasional random guy gets a sweet deal, but the goal of the boxes is simple:

* Do the same amount of work producing MTX.
* Effectively charge 100x more than they would by releasing it directly.

This is what being a "proud supporter" has gotten me: RNG-gated MTX. The game's already too focused on RNG and screwing the player over with it. For instance, 21 challenges done this league and I've seen not a single Bestiary boss fight. Why add RNG to the MTX too? Easy profit, of course.

I'm getting to the point where I don't like supporting GGG anymore. They've taken the MTX system to a bad place and they've sold their soul to the shady Russian middlemen known as Xsolla. I can't (won't) even directly give them my money anymore; I have to go through Karma Koin.

And now about 85% of what they post to the news on the front page is MTX-related. This is not the same company I liked supporting in the past. This is a company laser focused on profit above all else.
GGG is just a Tencent brand now. Feels bad, man.
Last edited by kylegetsspam on Mar 14, 2018 11:50:17 AM
"
if i didn't get 4 pairs of boots maybe i would of kept buying some. But no, i think 4 pairs is far to many already.

Edit: and i do mean the exact same pair of boots.


got 7 innocense swords and 0 sin
and 6 sin portals 0 innocence

so there is worst :D i just felt raped and it was the same with fire and ice boxes


both times i bought around 1000 points and both times never came close to get one full set...
i just feel like i wasted 100$ again so last time i spend money here sadly :/

Game is great but mtx system is so cancerous.

Either you wait 4-5 months to get all the items from the box on sale and buy them at a "regular"price or you "gamble" and like 99% of the people you get fucked. Yes as ggg stated you win more than you pay with mystery boxes but what they don't tell you is you win more shit or more duplicates and yes getting 7 swords means you won more than the wings but shhhh ^_^.

i'm at a stade where over 80 boxes i got over 30 dupes...
Last edited by florian59300 on Mar 14, 2018 12:18:33 PM
"
JCOH35 wrote:
Gee what a surprise, 6 hours later another cash grab thread.

BUY MORE STUFF - BUY MORE STUFF - FK THE ACTUAL GAME - BUY MORE STUFF - BUY MORE STUFF - WAIT, WHATS THIS GAME YOUR TALKING ABOUT? - BUY MORE STUFF - BUY MORE STUFF


+1
League is the worst ever,so i agree with you.
GUILD ZA BALKANSKE IGRAČE : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1227661
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Discord"Voice ( dođite na mikrofon - Link za automatski invite ) : https://discord.gg/Q54KWUH
"
JCOH35 wrote:
Why change anything when these addicts just keep maxing their credit cards every month trying to get the full chain bikini.

Gacha boxes are the global warming of online games, once they show up things only get worse. Devs get a taste for that insane cash flow and their focus quickly goes from improving the game to improving the cash shop.

White knight all you want but if you've actually played any other f2p game you know this is true.


So true bro, I'm with you on this.
"
Completed 10 ChallengesExecreth wrote:

If a country says taht they aint in accord to this, doesnt fulfill to the rest of 166 countrys of all world. Dot to here. This is all about principle and terms knowledge: if you are or not reading the cards in Blackjack 21 and its is or not permit and the legal consecuences which can drive to, might you can take the deliver risk, the money its there and the watchers watches you. For sure its an interesting thought for whos victim (Casino) of this gamble game; to get benefits for, but the loss its there when other suposely cheats by memorizing and ordening which card before/after comes/passed.


Your point taken, but you missed mine.

Just, to point out the conseques (though limited to Germany and maybe Europe):
There is a high chance that lootboxes will become illegal in Germany (and Europe) in the near future. If that happens then games with lootboxes will considered illegal in these countries and publisher will be fined if offering them in these countries.

In such a scenario, GGG has two options.
Remove lootboxes (at least in these countries) or stopping services in these countries.

It would make me really said not being able to play GGG anymore because of an optional RNG MTX.
Not speaking of GGG would loose a hugh market...


Anyway, it is time to stop the lootbox madness. Maybe GGG is willing to lead by example.
Let's explore new playstyles - Play it your own way, not just like the others.
Most of the MTX look good with nice details and fitting colors.

But Cloak and portal needs a rework.

Cloak animation looks weird and the scaling/details are not so good.
https://youtu.be/9LRLgDQ1XTg?t=8

Portal is too big and has clipping issues in the hideout map device.
Not to mention the black wings look way off.
Spoiler
5tn9nDO
SUHWEET

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info