Videos of the Combined Sin and Innocence Microtransactions

the portal is way better than FIRE AND ICE
They wont fix unfair lootbawkses as long as you buy them 8)
You know... being able to "vendor" so to speak, the duplicates that have zero application, excluding herald effects (as u need 3 to run all 3 heralds with the effect at once), pets (because well duh) and hideout decoration, to get a fraction of the vendored items value in points back would be genius in ways of providing players a way to not feel violated when they for example buy 10 packs and get 8 x innocence helmet, they then would have the option to ONLY sell the duplicates at say about 1/4th of its original value and get some points in return, which then would accumulate to some reasonable amounts over several leagues and allow players to get some MTX with the gathered points, granting them a feeling of accomplishment.

Would an idea like the above, which took me just 2 minutes to come up with, be so hard to implement? I do understand what capitalism is all about, but wouldn't this be beneficial in the long run? Look at companies like CD Project Red and alike, they refuse the idea of lootboxes or ingame shops entirely, are they going bankrupt? Are they on the verge of having to sell their small developer company to a big publisher? No they do not. Why? Because they got REPUTATION beyond limits. Because they got the gist of what die hard players want and they abide by that 24/7 and thus always earn the satisfaction of the players. Because players feel treated well and fair by such companies, which compells players to buy more stuff from them, be it games or gamer gear etc.

Meaning that more players would be willing to sink cash into lootboxes knowing that they can get rid of the useless junk duplicates as well as make a small buck back in points.

GGG always makes it look like they are on the verge of going bankrupt every second if players don't keep shoving their bills down their throats. But I highly doubt that is the case for a game that has gone big internationally, especially in china, flooding in stupefying amounts of cash just because of Garena and how willing the chinese are to spend for ingame MTX. Same goes for South Korea, those guys just absolutely love games like PoE and spend like mad men.

So no, I do not believe that implementing something like the idea of mine at the start of this post would affect GGG's income at all, moreover I strongly believe they would only benefit from this.

TL;DR: Give players back something because dealing with stupid junk duplicates is maddening.

My 2 cents on the subject. Peace out.
I have no problem supporting GGG by buying MTX, supporter packs, and mystery boxes. But, having said that, there's a lot of truth being said in this thread. Hopefully, GGG is listening.
"
Enough with the loot boxes. They are a scourge on the gaming world at large. If your game can't be profitable without fucking the players over, you need a new business model.

it's a sad issue that players obviously can't be motivated to support the game by just making them "proud supporter of the game we all love" anymore.

it's all about min/maxing and getting the most out of it nowadays.

there needs to be more win if you supported the game instead of making people feel bad for getting full price mtx because they don't like loot box gambling.

having no option to show your full support towards the game and devs avoiding their supporters by posting in anonymous forums isnt't helpful in this regard.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I don't understand the people who spend $500 on the boxes, voluntarily accepting to have many doubles and then complaining.
The skins that I would like to have from this box cost me less than 200€ in the full price and a little more than 100€ in the sale.
I don't need to think about investing in the boxes. I will never do that.

Nevertheless, I am interested in a solution for all of us. Boxes must be 100% worthwhile!
"Poor fish-wife."
"Oops, clumsy me!"
poor wallet
People still buy loot boxes?

Or better yet, this thread, people still defend companies putting out loot boxes?

not sure what's worse.
Crapy league, bugged, abused, game continue to crash non stop, but keep to work on microtransaction, great idea ;).
nobody forces you guys to buy those gambling boxes

just wait until the whole set gets released for normal purchase
taH pagh taHbe'!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info