Videos of the Combined Sin and Innocence Microtransactions

Lootboxes are the cancer of gaming
Bring me one of those chickens.
"
Enough with the loot boxes. They are a scourge on the gaming world at large. If your game can't be profitable without fucking the players over, you need a new business model.

im curious. how do you think GGGs loot boxes fuck anybody over? all odds are posted, and you're guaranteed your boxes value in MTX. nobody is forcing you to buy more than one, and those MTXs (all of them) will be available in the shop for separate purchase at a later date.

if you buy $500 of loot boxes and feel fucked over because you got $490 of hideout decorations, that isn't your own decision and you shouldn't look to blame anyone. you know the chances, you know the risks, be a responsible person and live with your choice.

all of the MTXs are great, so these loot boxes are legit the best ones i've seen, however i won't be buying any because i want specific things.
The hybrid armour set reminds of Nilfgaardian officers in Witcher 3.
Recap:

Another way to get you to buy everything twice just like the supporter packs.
"

Your comment is bullshit. Let's look at some of the data:

- RMT guy made millions off of RMT.
- "Made" is past tense. I'm not claiming he's *still* doing it. (But he probably is.)
- RMT guy owns at least one $5,000,000 house.
- RMT guy owns 7.5% of GGG.
- 7.5% of GGG's profits goes to RMT guy via his shares.
- Chris is PoE's PR guy. It's his job to downplay things that sound bad.
https://redd.it/p0hyul
"
Wolf_Man_Jack wrote:
if i didn't get 4 pairs of boots maybe i would of kept buying some. But no, i think 4 pairs is far to many already.

Edit: and i do mean the exact same pair of boots.

Yeah I really wish they would do something about that bullshit. Always feels very fuck you gimmie ya money type of deal.
#NeverGoing90
"
Really cool MTX, but the problem with the duped MTX still stands. You guys really need to work a way to deal with them, there's no point in having 4 Sin Wings and no Innocence wings, even if you don't want to combine them.

PD: Or 5 of each type of boots, like the one above me said.

Yep.. buying mystery boxes is nice and fun but 3 of the same stuff is a complete joke as such a waste.. Please come up with a solution to this.. give you community a reason to donate more. Beautiful set by the way.
Stay awhile... and listen.
The Wings and Cherub pets are the best
"
Dheim wrote:
I'll put my name in the hat here for wishing that something could be done about getting the same items over and over. I don't mind the gambling nature of the boxes, and I get that to some degree that needs to be built in so that you don't lose money in the end. Ultimately it's frustrating, and a huge turn off, to get the exact same items over and over (as others here have also experienced).

Hopefully it's looked at a little before the next round of loot boxes. I love this set, and am happy to gamble for it, but everyone has their breaking points and if the repeat items are driving people away from buying boxes I certainly hope you're taking note of it.

Agree 100%. This is the best looking set art so far, and though I have gotten a lot of it, I think it is reasonable to expect to get everything after spending over 400 usd. Other companies have a sell back for tokens option which you can use to buy the current items (ESO). Please look into this. Instead of being happy and excited I feel frustrated and taken advantage of, even though I am fully aware no one forced me to buy anything.
Love the set, but 300$ later no Sin Armour to combine and no way to trade in or even give away the massive amount of duplicates I've acquired.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info