[3.3] Pure Skeleton Warriors Summoner, 1.9M Shaper DPS (Videos Inside)

"
what do your jewels look like?

I'm using the following seven:

Thanks!
I see that you updated this month, but I have a question about the items. The items are listed from bestiary. Do they work just as well or are there upgrades/different ones you recommend?
Really nice guide mate, is there any option to make this MF viable?
Hi all. I have serious problems with surviving. I`ve done the build without mod.

Can you please comment how to improve hp ?

"
TGS_LLauron wrote:
"
what do your jewels look like?

I'm using the following seven:

Thanks!

Looking good!

"
pkirill wrote:
Hi all. I have serious problems with surviving. I`ve done the build without mod.

Can you please comment how to improve hp ?

You are missing gloves and a chest piece. Those add a substantial amount of life.

"
quiMthje wrote:
Really nice guide mate, is there any option to make this MF viable?

Sure just add it anywhere you like.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jul 10, 2018, 5:51:23 PM
Alright, my first uber elder down.

Copied build from one of the videos earlier in the thread showing a deathless uber elder, though i used +2 duration +1 gems tabula for 28/20 skeles instead. (and wasn't deathless because I suck)

was my first ever uber elder, felt pretty nice. All deaths were preventable, it was my first time and i didn't really know what i was doing

All in all, summon skeletons extremely powerful build at a low budget. I'll try it with uncorrupted tabula and no empower next time to get the cost under 1ex and see how it goes.

anecdotally, I had a poet's pen arc lightning warp toon that I grew bored of because of how good this character is. Skeletons really are kind of busted.

Curiously, in PoB the scourge points to a higher dps than a rare sceptre like the one I have. I guess it's the fact that you don't really want to be directly hitting mobs a lot.
Last edited by streetlightz on Jul 10, 2018, 11:17:08 PM
"
streetlightz wrote:

Curiously, in PoB the scourge points to a higher dps than a rare sceptre like the one I have. I guess it's the fact that you don't really want to be directly hitting mobs a lot.

If you work a fortify setup into your build, you could hit enemies pretty frequently. The only reason it gives more damage though is because it grants your minions attack speed and that really isn't needed.

I also just did my first shaper ever with this build and managed it deathless, it was a very fun fight since I was able to pay attention to dodging stuff and positioning orbs rather than having to worry about the dps as well.
"
streetlightz wrote:

Copied build from one of the videos earlier in the thread showing a deathless uber elder, though i used +2 duration +1 gems tabula for 28/20 skeles instead. (and wasn't deathless because I suck)

was my first ever uber elder, felt pretty nice. All deaths were preventable, it was my first time and i didn't really know what i was doing

All in all, summon skeletons extremely powerful build at a low budget. I'll try it with uncorrupted tabula and no empower next time to get the cost under 1ex and see how it goes.

anecdotally, I had a poet's pen arc lightning warp toon that I grew bored of because of how good this character is. Skeletons really are kind of busted.

Nice! I think we looked at the same video.

The scourge is trash imo. A temple one hander like yours is so much better.

I'm guessing you use necro aegis with that victario shield. Don't think it's very useful for skeletons.
For permanent minions they get the buffs alright (while mapping) but we summon new skeletons all the time. They are never going to get those buffs.

I am interesting in hearing if anyone killed über elder with skeleton mages? I know i digress and it's off topic for this thread but pm me if you know. I couldn't find any videos of that.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jul 11, 2018, 6:54:55 AM
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
streetlightz wrote:

I'm guessing you use necro aegis with that victario shield. Don't think it's very useful for skeletons.
For permanent minions they get the buffs alright (while mapping) but we summon new skeletons all the time. They are never going to get those buffs.

I am interesting in hearing if anyone killed über elder with skeleton mages? I know i digress and it's off topic for this thread but pm me if you know. I couldn't find any videos of that.

Nah the victario's shield is very good, I constantly see 3x frenzy on my skeletons, because they hit very fast. Frenzy works differently for minions than for players (it's a lot better). Like I'll resummon them and they'll get 3x frenzy almost immediately.

skeleton mages kind of seem like more trouble than they're worth honestly. I've never seen it done before.
"
streetlightz wrote:
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
streetlightz wrote:

Nah the victario's shield is very good, I constantly see 3x frenzy on my skeletons, because they hit very fast. Frenzy works differently for minions than for players (it's a lot better). Like I'll resummon them and they'll get 3x frenzy almost immediately.

skeleton mages kind of seem like more trouble than they're worth honestly. I've never seen it done before.

If you say so. I haven't tried victario's shield myself but i have no reason not to believe you. I was talking about using that for über elder mind you. If that was unclear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info