PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.4] Pasta's Dex Stacking Build Crit(Barrage/Scourge Arrow LA/TS/Ice Shot) All Content Viable

Thanks again. One last question (sorry!). What gems would you drop for 5L barrage and LA? And are the 5L supports the same for tornado shot?
Last edited by m0onknight on Mar 15, 2018, 11:43:14 AM
Barrage:
Barrage-WeD-Inc Crit-Ele Focus-Cold Pen
LA:
LA-Wed-Gmp-Inc Crit-(added cold/run blood rage or Ice bite or Mirage Archer)Find what fits your playstyle

TS links are the same, I use ts + Mirage Archer for boss fights to trigger Rupture
heyho pasta
nice to see a build of you but tbh....how expensive are your jewels and items you use for shaper?

I am kinda interested in that build but since i was in the same guild as you before and know you litteraly had hh day 2 sometimes i know you are probably rich as fuck again and scared to not be able to afford the build myself :D.

(like 1ex or 3 ex or 5 ex or 10 ex or even 20+ ex to get to shaper? :))

thx tho
"
Rossko wrote:
heyho pasta
nice to see a build of you but tbh....how expensive are your jewels and items you use for shaper?

I am kinda interested in that build but since i was in the same guild as you before and know you litteraly had hh day 2 sometimes i know you are probably rich as fuck again and scared to not be able to afford the build myself :D.

thx tho

Lets do a cost breakdown of my first Shaper kill:
Note: most items I had before have been sold

5L 1.68aps Dex mod + crafted crit Imperial Bow = 5c
+ 25c Jewelers touch = 30c

+1 barrage Devoto's = 0.8ex

Oskarm = 1ex (Can be replaced with Maligaro for even cheaper)

5l Wildwraps = 25c

+1 quiver = 3ex

Astrementis = 30c

Cyclopean = 10c

High res rings and boots = ~100c

6 Brawn Jewels 2c each = 12c

Flasks = 4.5ex for Dying Sun

Total: ~10.8ex or 6.3ex with out Dying Sun
Last edited by PastaAdventures on Mar 15, 2018, 1:12:29 PM
"
"
Rossko wrote:
heyho pasta

thx tho

5l Wildwraps = 25c

+1 quiver = 3ex

Astrementis = 30c

Cyclopean = 10c

thx a lot for the fast reply.
I kinda think shit (especially bow) got more expensive but i will check sometimes cause there arent a lot for sale anyways.

And what do you think about a PF version? i love having full flasks all the time but not sure how that build scales with deadeye (sorry about that i dont play it yet and just by reading i kinda dont get all the synergies :D).

Ps. you probably should move the video link somewhere else or make it bigger.... i had to look for it for some time because it gets overhelmed by the big gif :D
"
Rossko wrote:
"
"
Rossko wrote:
heyho pasta

thx tho

5l Wildwraps = 25c

+1 quiver = 3ex

Astrementis = 30c

Cyclopean = 10c

thx a lot for the fast reply.
I kinda think shit (especially bow) got more expensive but i will check sometimes cause there arent a lot for sale anyways.

And what do you think about a PF version? i love having full flasks all the time but not sure how that build scales with deadeye (sorry about that i dont play it yet and just by reading i kinda dont get all the synergies :D).

Ps. you probably should move the video link somewhere else or make it bigger.... i had to look for it for some time because it gets overhelmed by the big gif :D

Yeah the bows are quite rare, you may have better luck crafting one since its just 1 Prefix and 1 Suffix you need to hit.

Deadeye lets you not worry about crit or acc and saves you 3 points on tree with pierce. Tailwind is just OP
Last edited by PastaAdventures on Mar 15, 2018, 1:49:40 PM
"
Yeah the bows are quite rare, you may have better luck crafting one since its just 1 Prefix and 1 Suffix you need to hit.

Deadeye lets you not worry about crit or acc and saves you 3 points on tree with pierce. Tailwind is just OP

k right crit and acc is nice.

Thx for the fast replys.

Btw. i hate you that you made me reroll again .... i didnt want to this league before i did shaper on first char :D. w/e
And i was about to say i hate myself too cause i sold perfekt rolled astramentis earlier on but well i just got another perfect one from cards... so i only hate you :D (probably even the game telling me i should play that build)

And kinda off topic but what do you think about biscos that league/in that build? got one but not sure if i wanna sell or not Oo.

Ps. i should stop pushing that build up shit is already expensive enought :D
"
Rossko wrote:
"

k right crit and acc is nice.

Thx for the fast replys.

Btw. i hate you that you made me reroll again .... i didnt want to this league before i did shaper on first char :D. w/e
And i was about to say i hate myself too cause i sold perfekt rolled astramentis earlier on but well i just got another perfect one from cards... so i only hate you :D (probably even the game telling me i should play that build)

And kinda off topic but what do you think about biscos that league/in that build? got one but not sure if i wanna sell or not Oo.

Ps. i should stop pushing that build up shit is already expensive enought :D

Eh, sell it. You can't replace Astrementis
is it better for end game to use devoto with barrage enchant or farrul's bite without the enchant?
if use farrul bite what aura we use?
Hey. I liked your build. But there is a question. How to pump this build? What should be pumped first in the tree? The bottom line is clear, but how to reach it ... And forgive my English, google translation

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info