[3.4] Pasta's Dex Stacking Build Crit(Barrage/Scourge Arrow LA/TS/Ice Shot) All Content Viable

i think my amulete its not bad, i compare with a 11% attributes + crit chance + dex and it givve me more damage.m i Bought dying sun now. I d know how to improve rings, cause i need that resis! thx you

PD: I remplace my amulet for new one. I think it is good!
Last edited by pvpkaos on Apr 12, 2018, 8:43:56 AM
Hi 2 all guys! Need a litle advice, so pls help, atm dont have a lot of currency for gd elder chest, so what alternative can be?just got 6l with res/life or maybe perfect form will be better than rare body(but with perf form need cap res and its can be a problem)?
now i have this

Also in standart craft myself this bow))
Last edited by Konan88 on Apr 12, 2018, 11:53:30 AM
[DELETED]
Last edited by Kinsl on Apr 12, 2018, 2:44:46 PM
"
pvpkaos wrote:
i think my amulete its not bad, i compare with a 11% attributes + crit chance + dex and it givve me more damage.m i Bought dying sun now. I d know how to improve rings, cause i need that resis! thx you

PD: I remplace my amulet for new one. I think it is good!

Yeah that amulet is decent. Dying sun is good, but I would have used currency to fix up rest of gear first e.g get a 6l, replace boots and get better rings.
I really like the concept of the build, but I'm fairly confused about the guide itself.Skill gems in the items, in the gem section and in the POB is all different. Also, skill tree in the passives section and in the POB is different also.

Which part of the guide is more updated? POB or forum guide?
I want to start the build soon and chaosspammed a bow and this armour. My question is: should i keep rolling the chest for the crit or keep it for the start? What do you think is more important the %dex or the crit? dont think i will get both with the chaos i have left ;)

yeah still need to divine and link ;)
im consider between the build with or without lioneye fall, can you tell me which build is stronger ?
imho its gd chest for start, just link it for 6l(or 5l with profecy its 20c now).Unned astramentis, cyclop belt(top roll 20c) and quiver(top roll ab 16c). I like to use body from leach, will be better damage, u can check it in pob but then some trouble with res)Also buy gd fenoums gloves-40c top roll(its big dmg boost if use aspect of spider)Try to get abyss jewels with cold dmg(T2 min)
Would this neck be good for this build?

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
MSI RX 2080
Samsung 980 Pro SSD
32GB GSkill Trident-Z
"
dinhmahung wrote:
im consider between the build with or without lioneye fall, can you tell me which build is stronger ?

With jewel will be more damage!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info