[3.4] Pasta's Dex Stacking Build Crit(Barrage/Scourge Arrow LA/TS/Ice Shot) All Content Viable

"
mromcy wrote:
I know you said dex mod and attack speed, and to craft crit on it, but will
make for a good start? i kinda fcked up and respec too early, and it made me loose a lot of dps( was raider , had 7 frezy charges, sick attack speed). i guess i just dont have enough dex to make it worth yet.

Got the helm and belt (droped when you killed t6 elder for me like 3 days ago, thanks!)

but once i equip the shapper bow , dps tooltip on barrage dropps to half. ill try to get quiver and Amulet soon , it might get better.

is what i have right now.

Btw, is Tailwind broken? evasion goes up, but thats it i guess...

You should not have swapped until you got Asrementis and the belt

Tailwind does not affect your tooltip, just like how accel shrine and temp chains don't.
Last edited by PastaAdventures on Mar 14, 2018, 8:27:53 PM
"

Tailwind does not affect your tooltip, just like how accel shrine and temp chains don't.

ye, was a big mistake. Will fix it tho. Is the bow i linked ok? i should i get another one? already got lioneye's fall for the claw cluster as well.

Mind telling how much dex you have right now?

thanks for all the help!
"
mromcy wrote:
"

ye, was a big mistake. Will fix it tho. Is the bow i linked ok? i should i get another one? already got lioneye's fall for the claw cluster as well.

Mind telling how much dex you have right now?

thanks for all the help!

Bow is fine, you will want to use a diamond flask though.

I wanted to do this build until I looked into the price of bows with the mods you said for "starter". The cheapest one with the dex cold damage mod and attack speed mod is currently 5ex. That's not really cheap is it? Or am I that shit at the game that I don't consider that to be cheap.

Also, do you need the +1 arrow on the quiver? That's also very expensive
Last edited by m0onknight on Mar 15, 2018, 8:24:14 AM
"
m0onknight wrote:
I wanted to do this build until I looked into the price of bows with the mods you said for "starter". The cheapest one with the dex cold damage mod and attack speed mod is currently 5ex. That's not really cheap is it? Or am I that shit at the game that I don't consider that to be cheap.

Also, do you need the +1 arrow on the quiver? That's also very expensive

The bow's I originally bought was 5c for a dex + as Imperial bow. The bow I'm currently using was 20c. They have either gone up since people have caught onto the build, or no one IDing shaper bows and going, "hmm dex stacking builds can use this bow"

Either way, they are kinda rare, but not as rare as say a 400pdps harbinger

If you have the alts, it might be better to buy a ilvl 74-75 bow and try crafting one. You only need to hit 2 mods

Last edited by PastaAdventures on Mar 15, 2018, 10:12:31 AM
I was able to get the below pretty cheap. It's not a great base (low attack speed), but I can craft attack speed on it (when I get Tora to level 6, not really been focusing on her). It's a start a least!

I'm assuming that the +1 arrows on the quiver is not necessary, right? I also won't be able to afford a 6link perfect form, so is it better to go for 5 link perfect form or 6 link rare chest?
"
m0onknight wrote:
I was able to get the below pretty cheap. It's not a great base (low attack speed), but I can craft attack speed on it (when I get Tora to level 6, not really been focusing on her). It's a start a least!

I'm assuming that the +1 arrows on the quiver is not necessary, right? I also won't be able to afford a 6link perfect form, so is it better to go for 5 link perfect form or 6 link rare chest?

+1 arrow is for sure not necessary. A 6L rare would do, You'll need the res too cause there are many uniques in the build.
"
"
m0onknight wrote:

+1 arrow is for sure not necessary. A 6L rare would do, You'll need the res too cause there are many uniques in the build.

Awesome, thanks for answering my questions! I'm off to level a dude to play this build now. I'll post here when I can actually use the bow and belt.
Oh just realised, what is the bandit choice? Kill all?
"
m0onknight wrote:
Oh just realised, what is the bandit choice? Kill all?

Alira

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info