[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

Is it better to anoint Death Attunement and path to Indomitable Army instead of the other way around? We can save 1 passive point, only thing we miss if not pathing to Death Attunement is the 0.2% minion leech in the cluster. Is that leech valuable for our minions?
"
TheVenerable wrote:
Is it better to anoint Death Attunement and path to Indomitable Army instead of the other way around? We can save 1 passive point, only thing we miss if not pathing to Death Attunement is the 0.2% minion leech in the cluster. Is that leech valuable for our minions?

You're ignoring the 34% increased damage in addition to that leech.
Any good way to make use of Victario's Charity in this build? I had one drop (SSF) and I see it's an extremely popular unique this league, but with this build as it stands, I'm never really hitting anything and certainly never killing anything. Worth using?

I can try to be more aggressive with Shield Charge to see if I can keep frenzy charges up on my army, but it seems it would better suit if I was using something like Orb of Storms or Storm Brand curse-on-hit setup. No sockets for such luxuries though. :-)
"
st0rmie wrote:
Any good way to make use of Victario's Charity in this build? I had one drop (SSF) and I see it's an extremely popular unique this league, but with this build as it stands, I'm never really hitting anything and certainly never killing anything. Worth using?

I can try to be more aggressive with Shield Charge to see if I can keep frenzy charges up on my army, but it seems it would better suit if I was using something like Orb of Storms or Storm Brand curse-on-hit setup. No sockets for such luxuries though. :-)

The way you use it is with Necromantic Aegis. However, it takes a lot of passive points and the charges can be gained with Carnage/Host Chieftain spectres, which we get 4 of for practically free. The other option is not taking Necromantic Aegis and instead using Ball Lightning (with potentially Culling) to rapidly hit and kill things to stack charges for everyone.

Either way, unless you have a better use for your spectres, you'd not be able to make use of the shield very well.
El Psy Congroo.
Hey man, great guide you have here.
A few questions tho.
1 - is Unnatural strenght really necessary ? I mean, can í pick tue bone barrier node or the +lvl is a game changer ?
2 - can i use cloak of defiance for a higher mom ?
3- if i want to use aura ( a banner, precision, haste etc) is victario influence a good option ?
"
1 - is Unnatural strenght really necessary ? I mean, can í pick tue bone barrier node or the +lvl is a game changer ?

you get both the unnatural strength and bone barrier so not sure what you mean,and yes the +2 is pretty damn huge compared to other options.

Made some improvements on helmet (was skullhead before) and wands (now they have +1 minions skill gems). Do you see any item that requires immediate replacement for now? Sitting around 6k life, 600 ES and about 3k mana.
even on corrupted guardian maps my minions rarely die, so i am not sure if i want to invest into Indomitable Army, the cost of Death Attunement is too high imo.

what's the best 3rd Option? maybe something that gives def to my character instead of minions, they are OP enough already.
Last edited by dawn4000 on Sep 14, 2019, 5:58:16 AM
Well, if you have disposable currency, you can always go for Soul of Steel on your amulet. That one is not cheap though (3 golden oils, at over 1ex per oil). Personally I'm running that and Aspect of the Crab, putting me at 62% Phys mitigation with barriers up. 90% with Granite Flask.

Last edited by Hellborn90 on Sep 14, 2019, 7:07:09 AM
"
dawn4000 wrote:
even on corrupted guardian maps my minions rarely die, so i am not sure if i want to invest into Indomitable Army, the cost of Death Attunement is too high imo.

what's the best 3rd Option? maybe something that gives def to my character instead of minions, they are OP enough already.

Soul of Steel for defense.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info