[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

Pretty much done I think, there are a few thing's I could change which would be really expensive but not really needed:

Is there a better way to craft a +2 minion helm, other than bound fossil + pristine? Thats what i use, but had no luck until now :) ?
Since you made the change from Essence Glutton to Bone Barrier, which one would you say is better, Immortal Call or Bone Armour? I'm using both of them atm, just wondering if IC is necessary with BA
"
Skrelz wrote:
Since you made the change from Essence Glutton to Bone Barrier, which one would you say is better, Immortal Call or Bone Armour? I'm using both of them atm, just wondering if IC is necessary with BA

I would still run IC personally
Is it worth using Bones of Ullr? Because i got them recently and i think that it might be good before i get good rare/Alberon's Warpath
"
Boltonsquads wrote:

Do you find yourself using it that often? When?

Since it is a manual cast item I don't tend to hit it often and in most cases I have not seen a need for it.

I've been thinking about swapping in Animate Guardian in IC's slot. There just looks to be so much good stuff that can give this build.
"
ZeroCloud wrote:
"
Boltonsquads wrote:

Do you find yourself using it that often? When?

Since it is a manual cast item I don't tend to hit it often and in most cases I have not seen a need for it.

I've been thinking about swapping in Animate Guardian in IC's slot. There just looks to be so much good stuff that can give this build.

I have mine on CWDT, you can check how I run my stuff through my profile. I started with this build as the base but I was like to tailor builds to my own playstyle.
"
Boltonsquads wrote:

I have mine on CWDT, you can check how I run my stuff through my profile. I started with this build as the base but I was like to tailor builds to my own playstyle.

Got it. I'm new to summoner, but everything I see makes me curious why we are passing up on all the stats available for just that 1 skill gem slot. We can just throw it in the Zombie links and with meat shield and minion life it has no issue surviving shaper beams and elder slams from what I've read.

The Gem alone at 23/20q (tree and wand only, most will have 25+) and no items on it give:
40% minion movement speed
88% increased Minion Maximum Life
Minions deal 88% increased Physical Damage with Melee Attacks
Minions' Attacks deal 61 to 91 additional Physical Damage

For AG gear I'm still researching, but at the moment I'm thinking Leer Cast, Femurs of the Saints, Gruthkul's Pelt, Victario's Flight, and gloves I haven't figured out but maybe Southbound.
These would give 95% increased damage and 10% movement speed to minions and us on top of what the gem already gives.

For Viper's own PoB those increases in damage from this is almost a 40% overall increase in DPS.

EDIT: Took out Asenath's Gentle Touch gloves from my list because I just saw how crazy expensive they are. I had thought the gloves seemed particularly interesting with that curse on hit and the corpse interaction if it works. Also temp chains on big bosses looked nice.
Last edited by ZeroCloud on Sep 13, 2019, 3:43:49 PM
I think I have done what I could with this build in SSF.
Killed Shaper, Uber Elder, Uber Atziri, Mastermind lvl 83, Synthesis Unique map boss.
Cant to blighted maps cause my PC is too weak to handle to sheer amount of stuff there.
Everything was breeze and deathless except I died few times on Uber Elder but that is cause I have really potato PC and didn't know the fight.
Skeletons are just unstoppable gas engine. Pair it with 2 carrion golems and 4 Kitava's Herald specters. You have physical dmg power house.

Build didnt stop before anything. Swap to Ruthless for single target. It is not needed but the boost is nice.

My gear is really bad. I could try craft some stuff but I dont have the experience. Using tabula because I cant hit 6L. Its the same every league. But as you can see you dont need special gear
Spoiler
"
Bezrayer wrote:
I think I have done what I could with this build in SSF.
Killed Shaper, Uber Elder, Uber Atziri, Mastermind lvl 83, Synthesis Unique map boss.
Cant to blighted maps cause my PC is too weak to handle to sheer amount of stuff there.
Everything was breeze and deathless except I died few times on Uber Elder but that is cause I have really potato PC and didn't know the fight.
Skeletons are just unstoppable gas engine. Pair it with 2 carrion golems and 4 Kitava's Herald specters. You have physical dmg power house.

Build didnt stop before anything. Swap to Ruthless for single target. It is not needed but the boost is nice.

My gear is really bad. I could try craft some stuff but I dont have the experience. Using tabula because I cant hit 6L. Its the same every league. But as you can see you dont need special gear
Spoiler

nice little trick for diadem is link cwdt to desecrate for fights with very little mobs,that way if you do get hit feast of flash can always proc no matter what,not needed but a nice trick i've used in the past.
Last edited by Valkirth on Sep 13, 2019, 4:46:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info