[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

"
Brenthaven wrote:
What do you guys think of using Flesh Offering on 3l with "trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill" and then having spirit offering linked with CWDT on other wand.
You could switch the raise spectre gem to 4l set-up instead. would this improve either survivability/damage or QoL?

Just a thought I had when trying to mess around with a cheap "trigger socketed spell" wand, looking for some input of way more experienced players compared to me ^^

Varmemester recommended this and I'm really liking it. I wasn't sure there would be corpses around for the damage taken proc, but it seems to work well in practice.
Hello guys, I have been lucky last week and I got around 5 ex to spend, I am wondering about next upgrade of my necro to improve boss fights. Everything else is ok - T16 maps etc...

Should I upgrade gems (and which) or/and some parts of gear?

Hello, I´m rocking with this build, really great guide but I have few question probably because I´m fairly new with minions:

1-Why Vaal Summon Skeletons 21/20 (21/23 in the best case)? Add 1 Skeleton Mage by upgrading to a 21/20 from a 20/20 it´s worth the cost? Or it´s because Skellies lvl 21 do more damage because they scale with jewel level?

2-I drop Spiritual Aid because without it my minions have 100% accuracy and the reductions that my mininos have are the offerings that are also affecting me thanks to Mistress of Sacrifice.

3-MoM droped, I don´t feel it like a really strong layer of defense with Necromancer. Give me constructive feedback about this please xD

4-Also I want any advice that a experienced Necromancer can give me :D :D :D

Thanks in advance.
kek?
Last edited by Istvan_86 on Jan 20, 2020, 3:09:50 PM
"
DarkSoul_00 wrote:
"
Brenthaven wrote:
What do you guys think of using Flesh Offering on 3l with "trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill" and then having spirit offering linked with CWDT on other wand.
You could switch the raise spectre gem to 4l set-up instead. would this improve either survivability/damage or QoL?

Just a thought I had when trying to mess around with a cheap "trigger socketed spell" wand, looking for some input of way more experienced players compared to me ^^

Varmemester recommended this and I'm really liking it. I wasn't sure there would be corpses around for the damage taken proc, but it seems to work well in practice.

I really like how the 'revamp' of the build looks like, I would attempt to copy it in a heartbeat for more single target damage/survivability, although I don't like AG.. if there was some way of obtaining similar skele dps then I'd love to hear it. I guess AG is a 'big' part of the damage/defenses.

I've heard some people say 2 mil dps per skeleton, how much is mine at?
PoB:
https://pastebin.com/Rphc4xSe
Around one million, the put all bonus in the calculation.
Best way is, copy your gear into a "two million" build and see where you stay.

Put all bonus out of the builds and you see your and the other raw damage. Everything else depends an buffs, debuffs, etc. of the build.
Last edited by the_Arkain on Jan 20, 2020, 3:25:39 PM

Could really using some guidance on what i should upgrade next. This is my first league in PoE so a lil lost
"
Dragomirov wrote:
"
Solanales wrote:
"
Ckuttah wrote:

Ok, I see the fortify, but what about the temporal chains and crit immunity?

Garb of the Ephemeral. That's a bit of a misnomer though considering the range is limited and doesn't ALWAYS provide those things.

The range of the Garb of the Ephemeral effects is higher than the range of Kingmaker's effects.
And yes it's permanent as long as you're in range. These aura bonuses are not linked to the Divinity cycle of the robe, which can be ignored.
Maybe this misunderstanding is why I don't see more people equipping it on their AG. To me it seems obviously better than making it even more immortal with extra life or ES. I would even argue that the enemies can't crit is a better defensive even for him.

Doesn't Garb of the Ephemeral require 600 strength or am I missing something?
"
Undisputed22 wrote:

Doesn't Garb of the Ephemeral require 600 strength or am I missing something?

For you to wear it yes... AG doesn't really care though and can wear it anyways.
Last edited by Solanales on Jan 20, 2020, 5:10:33 PM
Yo Solanales, thnx allot for the guide! Actually made my first amulet with ur guide and got this one:

Now I'm wondering, is there actually some guardian who would pay high price for this amulet I made? Was thinking ofc with the "increased armour" tier 1 mod...

Have you any idea how much I could price it if I decided to sell it?
Can anyone give me some advice on what to upgrade next?

PoB: https://pastebin.com/MgtdwBeP

Gear:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info