[3.2] [BHC] - The Unscratchable - Thiccer Jugg

Hi Guys,
i wanted to write down a Guide for my BHC League Starter. I´ll keep this short and simple.

Pros:
+ Easy to level
+ Easy to gear
+ Good Bosskiller
+ Immortal in UberLab (not kidding)
+ Designed to be DC proof

Cons:
- No High Speed Mapper
- Hard Time with Unstable Phase ( Red Elder )

Current Gear:
Spoiler

The Gear in general is pretty cheap unless you are in BHC due to Kaoms Way Price Madness.
Every item on this Character is self farmed/crafted except 1 Kaom´s Way.

Flasks:
Spoiler

The Flask Setup is flexible. All you really need is Shock Immunity due to Nebuloch Degen, the rest is personal preference.

Offense with Charges:

Defense with Charges:

PoB Pastebin:
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/Zs4QgJD2

Some Video Footage:

Famous Last Words:

The Character is still well and alive and soon going to attempt Uber Elder.
I recently started streaming fulltime on twitch.tv/shonation were you can see this Monster in Action.

Regards Sho
Last edited by Shomaniac on Mar 11, 2018, 9:58:07 PM
Last bumped on Mar 27, 2018, 8:21:32 PM
THICCCCCCCCCCCCC <3
:O
Im gonna give this THICC BOI a try
i am in the process of changing to this build (shield throw was such a letdown for me, could not bear it any longer)

And how do you deal with the huge degen?

Using 1 kaom at the moment and i have about 700ish life reg when i have 8 endurance charges.
When i get hit from trash my life goes pretty much 50-75% down because of it.

Could someone giuve me a hint what am i mission, apart from the 2nd kaom's way?
I'm just starting my character and very unfamiliar with making builds, but I'm not understanding the links on the first weapon? Does ancestral call/damage on full life affect skills even when not linked? otherwise why are they linked with portal?
Hi Pantheon notation?
Hello! Can this build work without the two kaoms way? Because they cost 140c each...
I'm getting one shot by trash mobs, do those two ring fix it all??
Last edited by DjNanos on Mar 25, 2018, 6:22:05 AM
"
DjNanos wrote:
Hello! Can this build work without the two kaoms way? Because they cost 140c each...
I'm getting one shot by trash mobs, do those two ring fix it all??

I play this build on BHC league, Im actually lv75.
It's the easiest build ive ever tryed for leveling: he can do trash mob and boss. Its surely not the fastest but if you take life nodes and carefully get your resistances caped, it's piece of cake to finish Act10.

Now that im mapping, i can say that "Kaoms way" will be a great boost. Im not rich enough to buy one.
Hi Guys,

im glad you guys giving this a shot. It was a really fun build to play ... To deal with the Degen both Kaoms Ways + all Regen nodes in the tree are required and so is the 20% life rec belt mod. I started it out with a single mace and 1 kaoms way + the belt.

Regards
Sho

twitch.tv/shonation

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info