[3.3] Spellomancer ascended. Face tank stuff. Use almost any spell, you like.

Ok so follow the gear on this thread but.... your original thread shows a main/off hand weapon setup for AG build. Are you recommending following the gear on this thread minus the shield? :)
Last edited by Ishmal on Mar 22, 2018, 4:34:00 PM
Looks good so far, but I highly suggest adding some link suggestion for an unearth spell totem. Makes single target much better for VD.
Hey I watched the videos from previous leagues and man this build looks awesome! But I checked your char and it is empty? I noticed you have a Jug at lvl 78 now too. Is the scion/necro 50% reduced effect of offering skills that pretty big of a nerf? Is Jug probably better? Just wondering what your plan is now for this build cause it looks very good/cheap and I would like to try it! =)
"
Goldmine6671 wrote:
Hey I watched the videos from previous leagues and man this build looks awesome! But I checked your char and it is empty? I noticed you have a Jug at lvl 78 now too. Is the scion/necro 50% reduced effect of offering skills that pretty big of a nerf? Is Jug probably better? Just wondering what your plan is now for this build cause it looks very good/cheap and I would like to try it! =)

Jugg is just a different type of tank, I wanted to try. Scion is empty, cuz I use same items on both chars. The char is still very tanky. The difference to before the nerf, is that it is less tanky at early stages. Using scion the build actually got a nice overall buff. Which in endgame with ok items should overweight the nerf. I'm not there yet, since the league was very boring and i'm waiting for more improvements to continue.

After I got full ascendancy and bit better gear, i'm very pleased with tankieness. I could ignore everything on t11 elder. Only the poison guardian with those flying orbs in the 1st phase were very hard. But again lvl 80 with shitty gear vs this content will not be easy on many builds.

"
DeeVee_X_Naix wrote:
Looks good so far, but I highly suggest adding some link suggestion for an unearth spell totem. Makes single target much better for VD.

Yes, was thinking about it, but for now I try without. Too many actions for my taste. Will see vs shaper and high tier elder.

P.S. style for bad replies, on a vacation with bad inet right now
Last edited by 1337fun on Mar 26, 2018, 2:10:22 AM
Quick question: Would you change anything for an Elder fight especially the Shaper phase? I failed a yellow elder shaper phase (might've been my mistake because I didn't focus the poop-monsters quickly enough). But VD is not a good skill for that one and cremation is limited to 3 spells at a time :/. Any tips?

I'm pretty happy with this build. Just hit lvl 92 with it and almost never died since I started mapping and I'm wearing gear close to the one in the guide. Still no 6link chest and you don't really need it either. Running t15+ is a joke with this build <3.

Also, planning on going for a 6l belly just for more life and a bit more armour. Would you suggest another chest piece instead?
"
Shentorran wrote:
Quick question: Would you change anything for an Elder fight especially the Shaper phase? I failed a yellow elder shaper phase (might've been my mistake because I didn't focus the poop-monsters quickly enough). But VD is not a good skill for that one and cremation is limited to 3 spells at a time :/. Any tips?

I'm pretty happy with this build. Just hit lvl 92 with it and almost never died since I started mapping and I'm wearing gear close to the one in the guide. Still no 6link chest and you don't really need it either. Running t15+ is a joke with this build <3.

Also, planning on going for a 6l belly just for more life and a bit more armour. Would you suggest another chest piece instead?

Use frost wall with increased duratuin to shield shaper. And yes, with no 6L and good gear protecting shaper is a bit tough. But frost wall amkes it ezpz.

Either belly, if u can afford to color(or buy colored), or cloak of defiance for ez coloring.

Should we use the gear recommended here, or on the other thread? and also, If we wanna use e scorchin ray should we do the gem setup that is on the other thread. I am so confused haha!
"
fabledtruth wrote:
Should we use the gear recommended here, or on the other thread? and also, If we wanna use e scorchin ray should we do the gem setup that is on the other thread. I am so confused haha!

If u wanna do SR, then look at necessary things and stuff about block(gear section) from this thread and the rest of the gear from the other.
build dont work correctly or i dont understand something? how can u get a lot of corpses? ctdt+unearth works only when u has unblocked hit, why u need that?
"
Alonlystalker wrote:
build dont work correctly or i dont understand something? how can u get a lot of corpses? ctdt+unearth works only when u has unblocked hit, why u need that?

Desecrate. Unearth is there to ensure bone offering has corpses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info