Any ideas how to upgrade that?

I'm writing to you with a simple question in mind- how to upgrade my idea of a berserker build.
I decided to make blade flurry, RT, blood magic, pure phys berserker today, overall cost was 35c (not including 1ex 6link chest and 40c impresence).

Can you take a look at lvl 84 Ekksvar berserker in my character tab, and tell me if you have any good tips/ideas how to make it better? I'm not asking about obvious stuff, like- get it to lvl90 or buy better rare items. Im talking about- any skill nodes that are good to take? Something to switch in skilltree? Any skillgems/supports i didnt think of? Maybe some unique items that would be good for that? Is bleed giving me any damage whatsoever?

Overall i want all of you, my dear poe friends, to help me. Thanks for all the answers, and i'm sorry for my english.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Ekksvar/characters
Last bumped on Mar 10, 2018, 4:10:16 PM
Change pots ;v
Thats an obvious one. Friend asked me why im using doon as statstick. If i know correctly, doon is the only statstick useful for brutality build. With 550 strength, it gives me quite a bit of phys damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info