Just received a free Beta Key to give to a friend but I have none that play games.

First, I think it's sad that you have no friends that play games. I've been gaming since the first release of Myst in 1991.(read I'm older than most gamers) Been a Beta tester on at least fifteen different MMO's through the years. I play to make friends and am addicted to solving problems. The more complex the quest the better.
I've followed the press releases for PoE and D3 for several months and am now very curious to see this game to see how it compares and where it can be improved. The F2P model limits many aspects of the development of a game, especially the size of any potential fan base and the attraction of hackers that want to ruin the game for others. I prefer cooperative PVE games to pure PVP, although regulated PVP should be included in the mix.

P.s. I have NO forum history and have never asked for a BETA key before now. I've always been given one by the developers.

thanks for your time,

DragonRon Ron Coffman, author of Dragon's Light

I might pop into threads and compete for a key, but i am not begging or kissing ass for anything. Those that lower yourselves to that level are sad characters.
Behold I am become death, the Destroyer of Worlds!
I'd have to say Donkey Kong. A game you could spend 1/2 hour with, then get on with your day. Haha...that's important right?
my voice is delightful

path of exile would fit to me very well

and i will play with you in good times and bad, till death do you part

thats everything ive got to offer
Well...I have read through all the post. Some of you suck and some of you are very worthy based on post but unfortunately I have only one. I will be giving it to Dragonron. He struck a cord with me stating he played Myst in 1991. That was the year I joined the Army and am still Soldiering on although I will be retiring soon.

I will send you the key on private message.

Sorry to the rest. I hope you get one soon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info