Just received a free Beta Key to give to a friend but I have none that play games.

I don't really know what kind of litmus test to use but I will not accept pathetic grovelling. Nor will I accept "I am the most deserving".

That being said, I will send my beta key to whomever gives me the best response and a forum history that is not obnoxious but helpful and courteous. I hate playing games with all the turds who are annoying.

I will give the key out by tomorrow night through PM and announce on the thread who got it.
I'm a great guy, and I want to play a great game.
yea good luck with that op
Last edited by umadcosubad22 on Mar 1, 2012, 12:42:00 AM
I am the least deserving AND WILL NOT BEG!

That qualifies me for the key, right?
You won't have much of a read for my forum history, and its pretty much all groveling for keys so far. ^^

However I would like a key. I will put it to good use and be mature and good and eat my spinach (jk, I fucking hate spinach) and even possibly play it over D3.
IGN : Jovial
Last edited by yhateful on Mar 1, 2012, 12:45:29 AM
I'll just keep reiterating what I have in other posts of mine!

Veteran MMO player and Beta tester here. Looking to access the game to see what its all about AND pass on tons of developer feedback to make the game prepared for release.
I'm a 25 year old male that is currently looking for work but can't find any at the moment so my time is free to play at night while I look for work at day. Basically I'm a little tired of Diablo 2 and would like to have a chance with Exile. Thank you for your time and hope I have a chance to win.
I don't have a lot of experience posting on the forum, but feel free to search my previous posts; as I do have positive, non-groveling posts..

And reasons I would like the Beta Key...I'd love to actually take part in the Beta test of a game, as I've never been selected before. It would be really great if I could give constructive input and help create a world inside of a game. I've been playing RPG's for over 10 years now, and really enjoy new twists and versions of the typical D&D models. I also would like to support a 'smaller' company who is trying to break in against some of the behemoths that are out there already.
Also, this game looks awesome, and I'm not one to act like a Noob and annoy the hell out of people!
So here goes nothing, my friend.
I have been a long time gamer, hack&slash, ActionRPG.
I remember in 1997 when my uncle first introduced me to diablo 1 - he used like 20 FDDs to install it. It would take ages to load.. I didn't even know I could use 1-8 to use potions on the belt or scrolls.. I would use my mouse to point and click on them whenvever needed. I played it over and over again. That was the day I realized I am an hardcored RPG player. Ever since I played almost any RPG you have ever heard off, from online ones to singlpe player ones to multi-player ones.
Mythos, Fate, Diablo I, Hellfire, 2, LoD and 1000 mods for it, Divine Divinty I,II, expansions, Torchlight Neverwinter Nights, Ice Wind Dale.. and so many others I can't even remember them.. always playing them for days at a time, never using any cheats, always trying to discored the secrets of the game, trying to master any race or aspect of it.
Or DotA.. don't even get me started on that one.. I was playing it long before it was cool and it was the glitchiest map out there.. then LoL and HoN and now trying, as well to get my hands on DotA 2.
I know I might not differ from any of you - but that is actually my point.. most of us are here just because we have so much in common and this game reunites a lot of aspects of our favourite games, games long forgotten..
Its like a cool dubstep remix of one of our favourite old school songs that isn't played on the radio anymore.
I don't want to waste time trying to impress or prove I am special or deserve it more than the guy above our under me.
But heck, I owe it to this awesome game to give it atleast 10-15 minutes of my time and write a decent post as a plea for a key.
It has been over a year now since I wanted to play this game, the moment I saw the first gameplay trailer I KNEW this will be a game to which I will donate a couple of my years with a smile on my face and that deep dark lingeing feeling of adventure and thrill, that makes us not sleep at night or dream numerous adventures or twits in the tale on our path of exile...

I hope, if you bother reading, that I have reached a soft spot in you mate, and may god bestow good omens in your way!
I'd love to get that beta key of yours. To be honest, I am on these forums only to get a beta key. I don't care for any groveling. Although I would definitely like to stay in the Forums after I get an invite into the game. Both to learn and to pass on my experiences.

(.Y.)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info