Beta Key give away- Well maybe "give away" isn't the correct phrase (CLOSED)

Not being a jack-n-ape but I don't want to hear about your mother dying and her last wish was that you be invited. Nope, don't care.

Give me a "good" reason why I should give this key to a hardworking productive member of society, that enjoys gaming; other than myself.

And since "good" is relative to the conqueror...
Last edited by L1Wolfe on Mar 1, 2012, 12:13:38 AM
I'm like everyone else who wants to give this game a go. I will say, though, that unlike most players...I actually offer constructive feedback and look for bugs in order to report them to the devs.

I've tested far too many games during beta to realize that making sure u have a polished game on release is infinitely more important than enjoying yourself in a beta...though enjoying beta also plays a role in successful testing.

So, getting a beta key would, not only make me happy, but also make this game even better by having another quality tester working on it.
edit: I just got a key from another giveaway. Good luck to the rest of you!
Last edited by dwj on Feb 29, 2012, 10:48:19 PM
because jesus loves you
"He who died at Azan sends
This to comfort all his friends:
Faithful friends! It lies, I know,
Pale and white and cold as snow;
And ye say, “Abdallah ’s dead!”
Weeping at the feet and head.
I can see your falling tears,
I can hear your sighs and prayers;
Yet I smile and whisper this,—
“I am not the thing you kiss;
Cease your tears, and let it lie;
It was mine, it is not I.”

After Death in Arabia
- Sir Edwin Arnold.
I'm open-minded to games and i never really played a Diablo based game. I been in a couple of beta games and would love to try this one and give feedback and support to the developers of the game whats wrong and what they should improve on
Beta Member since March 1 2012
I work in the timber industry to support a family of five and when the kids are put to bed i unwind playing vids that bout sums it up
Im not a Doctor, a Firefighter or a Police Officer but Im an artist. I make a living playing live 5 nights a week entertaining restaurant customers and when thats over I get my pay, I come home to unwind and play games. Although lately Ive been losing sleep over the BETA Key. I am willing to mail you a CD. :)
I would like to try this game out, I'm a huge fan of diablo-esque games.

Just want to see what all the hype is about.
Because I want to be with the game as it develops, as in right from the beginning.

Just for once I want to be one of those people who gets to say "back in the beta"...

Edit: Good luck next time anyone else! And thank you L1Wolfe
Last edited by MrRazdom on Mar 1, 2012, 1:29:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info