The Celestial Armour Set

"
nadakuu wrote:
"
FNX_Heroes wrote:
"
moegta wrote:
this is what ggg cares about. our money. sorry, you lost another long time supporter right now. i will not support the direction everything goes any further. see it as an support-rage-quit.

What are you talking about ? PoE is still a free-to-play game. You're not forced to buy all those MTX's :)

If you play poe f2p , you will have a miserable time once you hit maps .
Then you will quickly realize how non f2p the game is at this point.

At minimum you would need 1 premium tab to sell, currency tab , map tab , fragment tab, essense tab is nice to have too.

The mtx is alright - something just seems a little off about it. What they really need to do is allow us to preview and mix and match the mtx with others before buying, having either a 3d spin feature or multiple angles.

id rather wait and just buy the sin/inn combo for more money , as id never use this after i have that one with similar color design.

Pssst, SSF, tradings for feebs ;-)
dayuuum!
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
Nice :D
Looks neat but I never ever care about these good-like cosmetics.
It would be nice to see more down-to-earth outfits.
Let's explore new playstyles - Play it your own way, not just like the others.
Quality management is one of the most underrated success factors in every business...
That helmet... is... the ugliest thing I've ever seen

"
X902BOSS wrote:
I'm trying to save my left over supporter pack credits in hopes of a celestial staff of some sort.

They released the celestial staff a couple of days ago. It's looking pretty decent.
uwu
These MTX prices are starting to get a little bit out of hand now. I love the look but if you want a full set of celestial stuff, skills included, you're looking at:

Celestial Armor - 420
Celestial Shield - 210
Celestial Character Effect - 220
Celestial Righteous Fire - 125
Celestial Foot Prints - 150

1125 points, which is $112.50 USD. That is absolutely insane for a set of MTX. Also, it doesn't even include Celestial Hood if you wanted it or the Celestial Cloak.

As you can see I've spent my fair share on supporter packs, but this is getting to the point where even I think it's too much.
Last edited by Tanaomit on Mar 9, 2018, 4:58:57 PM
celestial meh... no matter what you put this effect on it still looks very weird!
insta buy if there were no sales
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
very nice! when can we get this one?
This set combined with Innocence cloak looks so warhammer 40k! for the emperor!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info