The Celestial Armour Set

That skull looks awful and out of place with the set. There are enough skulls as it is. Also, the pink eye glow is unnecessary, it would be better if we could add our own eye glows to it.
"
ergoduck wrote:
That skull looks awful and out of place with the set. There are enough skulls as it is. Also, the pink eye glow is unnecessary, it would be better if we could add our own eye glows to it.
Eye glows look great with the hood.
"so you can see who has more PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
Does it work on duped items?

1000 hours
It's really nice to see GGG finally doing something about the broken league economy. Must have been the 1000 hours guys' idea, good job guys.
Pls GGG my bank cant handle mystery box was too mystery
We have worst ligue ever, shittons of bugs? crushes, ligal dupe which they cannot fix for just a week. BUT AT LIST WE GOT MTX EVER DAY. I am so happy. Can't handle my swag.
But... why i wanna buy this, if i aleady done vs ligue? Managment level:"we really dont care just eat shit plz". I will not. Thx.
That's a very nice set, except for the skull head. What were you thinking LOL. Fortunately the celestial hood fits very well.

BTW that "Sin and Innocence" combined armour is very nice too, I'd have bought it... if it was delivered as a "standard" package. I'm not spending 100's of $ in boxes in hope to get the right combos, and then getting a ton of doubles or triples in the process...
Last edited by Cmoidudu on Mar 9, 2018, 12:43:30 AM
So you make announcement of new MTX right after you had massive fuck up, and angered oh so many people from your playerbase? Instead of releasing statement explaining why you handled things shitty way you did - and maybe cooling atmosphere a bit, you release a new MTX?

Wow.

1000h/10 idea.

Reading announcements since yesterday is giving me only more and more dejection and somehow dissapointment.

This one feels even more like a slap in the face. Who decided it's a good idea to announce new buyable shit after major fuckup on the core gameplay? I tought there are issues with marketing decisions in company I work for, lol.

Remmember, never go full EA.
"
Ghostseer wrote:
This will look great on my 6L Astral plate I got for a steal, along with my shaped and elder Opal rings I also got for cheap.

Also, how stupid will this MTX look with a non-MTX helm?

who cares that you got those items?
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
"
TehGunslinger wrote:
So you make announcement of new MTX right after you had massive fuck up, and angered oh so many people from your playerbase? Instead of releasing statement explaining why you handled things shitty way you did - and maybe cooling atmosphere a bit, you release a new MTX?

Wow.

1000h/10 idea.

Reading announcements since yesterday is giving me only more and more dejection and somehow dissapointment.

This one feels even more like a slap in the face. Who decided it's a good idea to announce new buyable shit after major fuckup on the core gameplay? I tought there are issues with marketing decisions in company I work for, lol.

Remmember, never go full EA.

They did well fixing those problems.

Rollback = affect EVERYONE
Fix without rollback = affect small number of people.

Easy
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info