Super Duper Uber Hillock

Can anyone that has successfully farmed OG on 3.2 please give some feedback on difficulty, time frame, and current state of your sanity?
Last bumped on Mar 19, 2018, 8:19:08 PM
Im farming it now, taken roughly 4 hours to get 3 characters to level 7 then I guess its rng to when uber hillock spawns
I started just after release. 3 characters to 7 in 3 hours. Since they got to 7, it's been 6 hours of Hillock murder, no OG.
Really tho, is there anyone that can confirm Uber Hillock and OG drop?? I've been at this all day.
13hrs straight and STILL no Uber Hillock. I'm giving up on the league if it doesn't drop soon, this is ridiculous.
Yeah this is nuts I never played a game that hated you finding stuff so much in my entire life. 10 hrs straight this is madness and I call bullshit on the level 7 requirement gone away.
So apparently you can get OG before level 7???
Im on my 5th hour farming after level 7, so 9 hours in total and no Uber Hillock!
Ive put too much time into it to give up now, the sword better be worth it
And in the time you farmed Hillock the rest of us are lvl 70+ and going strong.
"
Fläskpiraten wrote:
And in the time you farmed Hillock the rest of us are lvl 70+ and going strong.

Congratulations?
Update:19hrs in and STILL nothing. Hey GGG, the fastest way to kill a great game is to make pointless nerfs like this. Please fire the individual who came up with this idea thanks. They will kill this game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info