3.2 Skelemancer/Spectres - league starter/Atziri Viable

"
Inferius90 wrote:
I think the best links for solar guards are

RS - minion damage - controlled destruction - spell echo - elemental focus - LMP/slower projectiles

yes the best are, im doing phantasms though so im doing rs - minion damage - spell echo - phantasms - slower - firepen personally if you don't want to do phantasms you can do those links and leave out phantasms i just wanted to use them in they build they work nicely
Last edited by ExiledVosh on Mar 11, 2018, 1:32:54 AM
Thank you for the guide - leveling the build now and didn't see a Bandit call or Pantheon?
"
Polrayne wrote:
Thank you for the guide - leveling the build now and didn't see a Bandit call or Pantheon?

oh yeah sorry kill all bandits and panth is brine king and minor is any you want really
Thanks for the guide. I dont normally comment on guides but i loved this one. Those skeles just destroy things. I had one question though, why the gloves?
"
teaiwen wrote:
Thanks for the guide. I dont normally comment on guides but i loved this one. Those skeles just destroy things. I had one question though, why the gloves?

thank you. The gloves give minions more cold damage its like a mini hatred on top of the hatred were already running.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info