3.2 Skelemancer/Spectres - league starter/Atziri Viable

Hello everyone this will be my second guide, STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS! First Summoner guide with the help of my friend Loate, we made similar builds and then kind of went separate ways in our builds he went mom and I didn't and I took different auras and gems that will be explained. So lets get into it.

This is one of Loate's poets Pen Builds that got me very interested into path again after not wanting to play for a while. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2053684

Yellow Elder Forgot to record the kill
Spoiler

Media
Tier 8 random alched shore just a taste until i get some more levels and higher tier maps

Aztiri did it before recording deathless died once in video to something stupid :P

Bandits
Spoiler
Kill all bandits

Panths
Spoiler
Brine king for major
Anything you want for minor

Pro's & Con's

+ Fast Clear Speed
+ Very Good Single Target
+ Very Cheap/SSF Viable
+ Super Tanky 250%+ life on tree
+ Great League Starter
+ 25+ minions!!!

- No Blood magic maps
- Gem hungry summoner build
- not everyone likes minion builds but... why would you click this if you didn't? :)

Gear

Skill gems

6 Link Skeletons
Summon Skeletons - Minion Damage - Melee Physical Damage - Multistrike - Ruthless - Added Fire Damage

6 Link Spectres
Spectres - Minion Damage - Spell Echo - Lmp/Gmp - Phantasm on kill - Slower proj/Chain/Fire Pen Last one is really preference

4 Link Curse
Ball lightning - Curse on Hit - GMP - Vulnerability

4 socket
Summon Zombie - stone golem - desecrate - convocation

4 socket
hatred - Vitality - Flesh offering - increased duration

Leveling
Spoiler
What i did to level is use srs until i got cruel lab done for Bone Sculptor to summon 2 additional skeletons so you're summoning 3 at a time and hits cannot be evaded, after that you can fly through the rest of the game into maps and through maps you can do that with a 4 link Summon skeletons - minion damage - melee physical - multistrike
For srs lvling use SRS - melee splash - melee physical - minion damage

Passive Tree

Playstyle

Very simple playstyle, summon you skeletons kill a single pack flesh offer and loot while your skeletons and spectres kill literally everything in a matter of seconds. skeletons last a minute now with the Queens escape so you don't have to refresh a lot i usually cast every 3 seconds just to re position them.

More Info
I will be updating this guide more as i play the Bestiary league, adding videos and what not. I am running a business so i will do my best to update it as much as i can but what can ya do. Ill get a PoB posted ASAP. Currently build is lvl 79 and progressing through maps with ease!

Any questions please reply and i will get back to you as soon as i can!

Last edited by ExiledVosh on Mar 12, 2018, 8:06:40 PM
Last bumped on Mar 18, 2018, 10:12:26 PM
Video and passive tree posted along with a few leveling tips.
Changed the passive tree a tiny bit moved the mana res nodes to life nodes as i wasn't having mana problems.
Update!
Last edited by ExiledVosh on Mar 10, 2018, 12:13:38 PM
Reserved
What jewels do you plan to use? Fully stacking To Dust?

Helmet with minion gems +2 and minion life support woould be nice for zombies and guardian setup
"
Inferius90 wrote:

Helmet with minion gems +2 and minion life support woould be nice for zombies and guardian setup

not sure on the jewels yet and on the helm zombies aren't a big concern so a +2 is meh and no room for a guardian with jewels.
Are you using 5 solar guards as spectres?
I am not sure if burning damage works for solar guards
"
Inferius90 wrote:

yes 5 solar guards
"
ExiledVosh wrote:
"
Inferius90 wrote:

yes 5 solar guards

i would use fire pen for solar guards
"
Inferius90 wrote:

prob am going to stack to dust jewels in the future
I think the best links for solar guards are

RS - minion damage - controlled destruction - spell echo - elemental focus - LMP/slower projectiles

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info