Item Splitting Beastcrafting Recipe Disabled

I'm all for GGG trying out new and ambitious mechanics for leagues, but seriously you guys should have the resources to make sure it actually works correctly.

Between this and the "rare" necro nets this league is just one step forward two steps back the entire way so far.

It's really disappointing because the concept is awesome and I thought it had the potential to be an incredible league.
ROLLBACK FFS
Rollback or are the people that played by the rules just fucked? Because I'm done spending money if people the abused this are allowed to keep their profits from it.
Last edited by Ruiner84 on Mar 8, 2018, 11:03:21 AM
So everyone is salty the guys used the recipe as intended. No exploits, nothing, was gggs fault for making the mats easy. good on them for doing it
Just admit you fucked up big time here. DONE! ROLLBACK!
Void this league... really. Start it over once you've fixed these "issues". You've ruined your rep.
"
Jonta wrote:
Rollback or im out, you fucked over uberlab farmers and overall legit players who spent effort into linking/farming their items. Fucking hell
Rollback or one free 6link. Thants
GGG, as a punishment for shit shit you have to donate 10 million to the zoo you get your testers from
roll back please.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info