Item Splitting Beastcrafting Recipe Disabled

It's not like we all saw this coming when you showed it in the beastcrafting preview.

It's hilarious that your reaction to the first useful and enjoyable beastcraft is to disable it.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Remove helm enchant duping!
Last edited by JESUSxHIMSELF on Mar 12, 2018, 8:01:01 AM
Rollback?
So what you're saying is that anyone who didn't take advantage of this will now be at a disadvantage as it will be more "expensive" when turned back on? How is this fair in any way to enable it and allow some players to stock up on "cheap" copies to then leave those in while others can't use it?

Further, what will happen to people abusing the bug with Shaper/Elder items? I'm sure some will have abused it to gain an advantage. What will happen with any items sold due to this duping?
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Such a large oversight. It seems this happens every single league now. I cannot state enough how amateur you guys are. Truly disappointing
[User Social Credit Score: 596]
rollback is must or it will broken :(
Hi, im busy with my real life job, so please leave pm if you want to buy or offer for any item in my shop.
Im alway online at 10h30PM in GMT+7, but i will try catch if in your time if you want.
IGN: WhoFearWillFall
"
"Disabled" means changed so that they require four Albino Rhoas

Haha!

Have a good morning Chris, hope you got some sleep.
Oh boy, the rich get richer.
Etup, THe king :)
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Rollback or im out, you fucked over uberlab farmers and overall legit players who spent effort into linking/farming their items. Fucking hell

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info