Since Harbinger - [3.8 activated] Rush to end-game service

Some of the comments by past customers:

"
awesome service! Running through the acts fast!

"
Jimmayyyyy wrote:
Very fast rusher! Recommend 100%

"
Gauffin wrote:
Fast and safe. Recommended!

"
emilfrank94 wrote:
very good boosting service, took like 1 hour from act 5 to 10. 10/10 would recommend

Video: What i am doing exactly?

Spoiler
Seeing is believing:

ACT 1-5: https://youtu.be/zRzfW8IXUpE
ACT 5-7: https://youtu.be/fvev5XpLJ20
ACT 8-10: https://youtu.be/_UsuLd7fYao

This customer is a new player who joined POE 4 DAYS ago before this rush, so he get lost sometimes, makes the whole run takes 1.65 hour more than average time 1.5 hour. The low speed character (around 150% ms buffed) also slow us down.

I may upload a better video soon.

For thread reader: How to find me?

Spoiler

Here is my IGN for current runner
Faron_The_Venomancer
. And you may find me in ACT 1, ACT4, ACT8 or oriath with a party, leave a message if i am afk.

Reading the post takes you 5 minutes but it will save you more than 10 mins when rushing!

This service is designed for senior POE players

I am afraid this service is not suitable for u if ...:

Spoiler
1 You are a noob. I can not carry u if u have absoultely no idea about what to do next.
2 You always have lag problems.
3 You just start league and have no currency to pay.
4 You can not understand simple English.

Something u must know for those who really hate reading, skip if you will read the whole thread

Spoiler

1. Current price: 16c per act for all necessary requests and 21c per act for all requests gives extra skill points.
Always double check price with me before run, check service cost section for possible discount if you want to save some money.
Drop chaos orbs on the ground when you enter the portal for last boss of each act.

2. Very important thing: Always link the request item to me after you pick them, so i know you get them.

3. Stay in base when i am running for you and come immediately when i ask you to enter my portal. Three letters i may type in party, s=stay in map, t=take my portal in town, and c=click the blue button (at left side of screen).

4. Detailed information about how to finish ACT request are included in the last section. You need to follow it in order to get a pleasant experience for my service.

5.Any complains/questions/suggestions? Feel free to ask me directly! :)

How can i serve you and how long it takes?

Spoiler

I can carry you to any act, even the furthermost Oriath. I usually use a high lvl character, with at least lvl 75 so you have NO EXP at all.

The benefit is, you can finish the whole story-line quickly , it usually takes 5-12 mins per act on average (around 1.5 hour for act 1-10) if you cooperates well. The exact time needed for each act is very different, for example, act 1 is really short but act 7 takes long. But i will always run as fast as possible to save your time.

How much and when do you need to pay?

Spoiler

It depends on your need. The price are given below, i always accept chaos orb and exalted orbs, sometimes i accept other currency according to the market ratio. Ask me about the price before your service start.

The base service is rush you through all missions which you need to keep going. This usually costs about 0.15ex per act.

There are two upgrade versions which give extra help for following game content.
1 Finish all missions for you, it costs extra 0.1ex per act.
2 Finish all missions that give extra skill points for you, it costs about extra 0.05ex per act.

Possible discounts?

Spoiler

There are two ways to earn yourself discounts.

1.You earn a discount if you invite another customer. Your invitation for each customer will earn you -5% for overall fee!

2.You know a better way to rush through acts which greatly improves my current procedures. If it really works, you will have one FREE act.

You are expected to pay before the final boss fight of each act. You are encouraged to pay ex in advanced if you want. (And i am 120% deserve your trust)

How to get a pleasant rushing experience?

Spoiler

1.Tell me where are u now and where u want to go.

2.Pay attention.
It is very important to keep your attention to my words in party or whisper. If you are not listening to me you may screw up your mission progress.

3.Stop cheap trades.
I also need both of us to stop any unimportant trades below 1ex so we never have to stop from time to time, if you violates this rule more than twice your service will stop.

4.First come first serves.
You may need to wait if i am running for others. You may ask the people who comes earlier if i can run for you first so you can catch our steps.

5.Four letters
Most of time you may just stay in the act base. Four letters i typed means different things.

t = take my NEW portal in town
s = stay in maps and do not move
f = follow me
c = come to town then click the blue button

What do u mean by blue buttons? Notice party memebers at the left side of your screen.

6.Link me!
Link all mission items picked (with a green title) to me. Then i can know if i should keep going or restart.

7. When someone joins our party?

The only things i need you to do is copy and paste following messages to him/her.

" Hi, the party hoster is rushing for me, if you need rush service, you have to read the thread first, if you already read the thread, tell the hoster where are you now and do you need full run or necessary requests only. "

Please make some explanations if they still confusing, so i do not need to stop and type to them.

How to survive during the boss fight?

Spoiler
The best way to do this is just stay outside the boss room, you do not have to stay with boss to complete request except kitava!

If you accidentally enter the boss room, you should just stand there, since you will always have a immortal buff when you enter the map although it only protects you for about 10 seconds.
After that you better stay in corner. Never leave the map since you will lose the boss killing request if you do that.
If you die unfortunately, you can just lie there and wait until i kill the boss.(Yes!You will still have the request! However, NEVER do this for kitava in act 5 and act 10!)

Questions and Answers

Spoiler
Can you carry lab?

Yeah, i can run first three lab for FREE. But you need a lvl around 30, 50, 65 respectively to survive normal mobs in lab.

Do you have lvling service?

Old way:Yeah, but you need to reach around lvl 55 so we can run blood aqueduct for best speed. I takes 0.05ex per lvl as fee.

Now we have delve which starts at lvl34, so i can power lvling u from lvl29 to around lv65, usually cost about 1.5ex.

(Generally, i will run it in my delve before lvl65, after that the cost of sulphite will significantly increase, so i may need you to provide sulphite after lvl65.

Is this a private service?

It can be if you want, but i may require extra fee. A private service will not make a big difference.
I usually open the party to public and welcome people to join.

Some customers: I am so confusing about these missions...
Spoiler
Here are detailed procedures about how to do the mission in each act below. I highlight all request items you have to pick up with green and most of important things you need to do with orange, check if you have them when rushing with me!
If what i do is different with procedures, remind me. (Well,i seldom forget few steps)
And just remind you that these procedures may not perfect after 3.1, so tell me if you have better idea!
Spoiler

Act 1

Spoiler
I will tp to coast and run to mud flat. I will open the portal and you need to enter the portal and follow me to get three items, Ammonite Glyph, Haliotis Glyph and Roseus Glyph for opening the gate to submerged passage. Tell me "gate is open".

I will tp to prison and run to upper prison. I will open the portal in boss room and you need to come and stay until i kill the boss.

I will tp to merveil's caverns and open the portal in boss room and and you need to come and stay until i kill the boss.

Return to the act 1 base when you reach the southern forest way point and take my portal to act 2 entrance.

Act 2

Spoiler

Tell me your bandits choice first. I usually run with a character which kill all bandits so i can always help you. If you want help one of the bandits, i will come to him/her at last.
Items you need from bandits: Alira's Amulet,Oak's Amulet and Kraityn's Amulet.

I will tp to chamber of sin and run to level 2, the the portal will be opened near boss.You need to come and stay until i kill the boss. Pick the Baleful Gem and talk to Helena before leaving.

I will tp to western forest and open portal near Alira. You need to come and vote. If you need to kill, you have to stay and pick the item before you leave. If you need to help, then i must leave first then you can vote and get the Apex.

I will run to the weaver's chambers and open the portal in boss room and you need to come and stay until i kill the boss. Pick Maligaro's Spike before leaving.

I will tp to wetlands and open portal near Oak. You need to come and vote. If you need to kill, you have to stay and pick the item before you leave. If you need to help, then i must leave first then you can vote and get the Apex.

I will open the portal near way point so you can poison the tree which blocks the way to vaal ruin (come back later if you do not have items required ).Tell me "gate is open".

I will tp to broken bridge and open portal near Kraityn. You need to come and vote. If you need to kill, you have to stay and pick the item before you leave. If you need to help, then i must leave first then you can vote and get the Apex.

I will tp to northern forest and run to the vaal ruin. The portal will be given near the ball, you need to come and push that ball.

When finishes everything above, i can finally travel to caverns and run to the boss room. I will open the portal in boss room and you need to come and stay until i kill the boss.

Return to the act 2 base when you reach the city of sarn way point. I will give portals twice in this map,

first time for the NPC Clarissa, you need to talk with her now then come back to act2, and

second time for the act3 entrance.

Act3

Spoiler

I will tp to crematorium and open portal near the boss. You need to come and stay until i kill the boss. Pick Tolman's Bracelet before leaving.

Talk to Clarissa in base for key of sewers.

I will open the portal near sewer entrance and you need to come and open the lid.

I will tp to sewer and the portal near way point so you can open the gate to ebony barracks later.

I will tp to Battle Front and open the portal for you to get Ribbon Spool in the case.

I will tp to Docks and open the portal for you to get Thaumetic Sulphite in the case.

I will tp to solaris temple and open the gate for you, you need to talk with NPC Lady Dialla for Infernal Talc.

You need to come back to sewer and burn the blockage near the way point. Tell me "blockage is destroyed".

I will tp to lunaris temple and open the portal in boss room.You need to come and stay until i kill the boss. Pick the item Tower Key before leaving.

I will tp to imperial garden and open the portal before the gate. You need to come and open the gate to sceptre of god. After you open the gate, tell me "gate is open".

I will tp to sceptre of god and run to the upper layer. I will open the portal in boss room. You need to come and stay until i kill the boss. Go to Aqueduct (entrance at right side of boss room).

Return to the act 3 base when you reach the Aqueduct way point and take my portal in act 3.

Act 4

Spoiler

I will run to dried lake and open the portal near boss.You need to come and stay until i kill the boss. Pick Deshret's Banner before leaving.

Open the gate to The Mines in base.Tell me "gate is open".

I will tp to grand arena and open the portal near boss.You need to come and stay until i kill the boss. Pick The Eye of Desire before leaving.

I will tp to kaom's stronghold and open the portal near boss.You need to come and stay until i kill the boss. Pick The Eye of Fury before leaving.

I will tp to crystal veins and open the portal near the way point. You need to come and talk with NPC to open the gate to belly of the beast.

I will run to the boss room in belly of the beast level 2 and open the portal near her. You need to come and stay until i kill the boss.

I will tp to harvest and run for all three organs of malachai. You do not have to pick anything! Ignore the request!

I will fight malachai in black core and you just need to take my portal and stay until i kill him (two phases).

I will run to portal device in Ascent and open my portal.

You need to enter slave pens and get the way point. Stay here now until i give new portal!

I will run for the boss near act 5 base and open the portal. You need to come and stay until i kill him.

Then you can enter the act 5 base with ladder.

Act 5

Spoiler

Come to The Control Blocks and stay wherever is safe.

I will kill the boss in control block and open my portal near him. You need to take my tp then pick Eyes of Zeal, after that, go ahead to oriath square and give me a portal. (Very important!)

I will run to the gate of Templar Courts and you need to open it. Tell me "gate is open".

I will run for the bosses in chamber of innocence. You need to come and stay until i kill them.

I will tp to The Ruined Square and run to The Ossuary. The portal will be given near the case, and you need to come and open case for sign of purity.

I will run to The Cathedral Rooftop and the portal will be given outside the boss room. You need to come and wait until the third phase of him. Enter the room when i call you.If you die, come back as soon as possible before third phase.

After sin save you, you need to talk with NPC in The Cathedral Rooftop to enter Act 6.

Act 6

Spoiler

I will run for the boss in mud flats and open my portal near him. You need to come and stay until i kill him. After you pick Eye of Conquest, you may either come back to base or run with me to open the entrance to The Karui Fortress.

I will open the portal near the boss in The Karui Fortress and you need to come and stay until i kill him.

I will tp to prison then run to Shavronne's tower, the portal will be given near the boss.You need to come and stay until i kill her.

I will tp to The Southern Forest then run to The Cavern of Anger for The Black Flag. The portal will be given near the case. You need to come and pick it up.

I will tp to beacon and run for the torch, and the portal will be given near that. You need to come, push two columns (i will kill mobs) and then activate the torch (the flame will turn black) .Tell me "torch is activated".

I will run to the boss room in The Brine King's Reef and portal will be given in the boss room. You need to come and stay until i kill it.

Act 7

Spoiler

I will tp to crypt and the portal will be given near the case. You need to come and get Maligaro's Map in case.

I will tp to The Chamber of Sins and the portal will be given near the map device. You need to come and open the map. Then you can stay near map device until i asks you to come since the portal will be given in boss room. You need to come and stay until i kill him. Take the item Black Venom and talk to sin for Obsidian Key.

I will open a portal near the The Chamber of Sins level 2 entrance, you need to come and wait for few seconds until you can get access to the The Chamber of Sins level 2 (purple thing disappear). You do not need to enter, just go back town.

I will tp to The Den and enter The Chamber of Sins level 2. The portal will be given near the entrance to The Den. You need to come and open the gate.Tell me "gate is open".

I will tp to The Ashen Fields and the portal will be given in boss room. You need to come and stay until i kill the boss.

I will tp to The Northern Forest and run to The Dread Thicket. You need to come and find 7 request items, fireflies.

I will tp to The Vaal City and the portal will be given near the entrance to The Temple of Decay. You need to come and open the gate. Tell me "gate is open".

I will run to The Temple of Decay and the portal will be given in the boss room. You need to come and stay until i kill the boss.

Return to act 7 base when you get the way point in The Sarn Ramparts, then the portal will be given near the entrance to act8.

Act 8

Spoiler

I will run to The Toxic Conduits and the portal will be given in the boss room.You need to come and stay until i kill the boss.

I will tp to the The Lunaris Temple and the portal will be given in the boss room. You need to come and stay until i kill the boss. Pick Moon Orb before leaving.

I will tp to the The Solaris Temple and the portal will be given in the boss room. You need to come and stay until i kill the boss. Pick Sun Orb before leaving.

I will tp to the The Lunaris (or Solaris) Concourse and run to The Harbour Bridge. The portal will be given in the boss room. You need to come and stay until i kill two bosses.

Return to the act 8 base when you get The Blood Aqueduct way point and take my portal in act 8.

Act 9

Spoiler

I will tp to the The Foothills and run to The Boiling Lake. The portal will be given near the boss.You need to come and stay until i kill the boss. Pick Basilisk Acid before leaving.

I will tp to the Quarry and run to the Refinery. The portal will be given in the boss room. You need to come and get Trarthan Powder in the case before leaving.

I will tp to the Quarry and the portal will be given near The Belly of the Beast entrance. You need to come and talk to sin to get access to The Belly of the Beast. Tell me "gate is open".

I will run to the Rotting core and the portal will be given near NPC, The Sin. You can keep staying here even for the last boss fight, but you can not leave the map or you will lose the request.

Ten thousand restarts for the following step and one more if you do not take care!

After killing all four bosses (3+1), the portal will be given near NPC.
You need to come, talk to Lilly Roth and choose "sail to oriath" in order to travel to Act 10.

Act 10

Spoiler

I will run to The Cathedral Rooftop and portal will be given in the boss room. You need to come and stay until i kill the boss. Talk with NPC, Bannon before leaving.

I will tp to The Desecrated Chambers and portal will be given in the boss room. You need to come and stay until i kill the boss. Pick The Staff of Purity before leaving.

I will tp to The Ravaged Square and portal will be given near the NPC, Innocence. You need to come and talk with him to get access to The Canals.

For killing the Kitava, the Insatiable, you will lose another 30% resistance so i will suggest you to stop here if you still need side request of previous acts. I will always be available for killing the last boss for you later.

I will run to The Feeding Trough and portal will be given outside the boss room. You need to come and wait until the last phase of Kitava. Do not move when you enter the boss room so you can survive to the end.

You must stay alive at the moment of kitava's heart explosion, so come back as soon as possible if you die near the end of battle!

We are done here until Act 11 comes in the future.

List of requests which give skill points

Spoiler

act1
The Dweller of the Deep
The Marooned Mariner

act2
The Way Forward (act1 request but finish in act2)

act3
Victario's Secrets

act4
An Indomitable Spirit

act5
In Service to Science
Kitava's Torments

act6
The Cloven One
The Puppet Mistress

act7
Queen of Despair
Kishara's Star

act8
Love is Dead
The Gemling Legion
Reflection of Terror

act9
The Ruler of Highgate
The Storm Blade - Queen of the Sands

act10
Vilenta's Vengeance

List of scammers
Spoiler

Unfortunately, i get my first scammer ever in 3.6 which paid nothing for lvling serivce, i have screen shots about this and u guys are welcome to ask me about this scammer and ignore him in order to avoid your loss one day.

ID of character: IvankaTrumpx (buckwildxxx)

Crime: Scam 1.5ex delve lvling fee, and steal 4 lvling unqiues i kindly offered him.

Last edited by lzj3478 on Oct 1, 2019, 1:37:20 AM
Last bumped on Mar 30, 2018, 5:49:07 PM
Really nice, kind and fast booster. When i did a mistake and missed Kitava kill, he was responsible enough to rerun it just for me. 10/10 acts woult recommend.
I paid in advance, did the service quick and flawless. Definitely trustworthy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info