The Celestial Staff

Could You please stop for about 2 minutes making MTX stuff, and for a change let say - fix the broken beyond playable CI ?!
"
ParagonNight wrote:
Nice, to bad its for a staff though :c

They have celestial weapon effect for other ones though :l
"
ThorTX wrote:
Could You please stop for about 2 minutes making MTX stuff, and for a change let say - fix the broken beyond playable CI ?!

If you're not meme'ing or joking or overall being a derp...the same people who work on MTX don't work on other systems in the game. Artists stopping their jobs doesn't do anything.
This might be the one Celestial Effect I'm not going to get, the spheres on this staff just look way too big in my opinion. If they were smaller I'd reconsider :)
"
Shotslol wrote:
"
ThorTX wrote:

If you're not meme'ing or joking or overall being a derp...the same people who work on MTX don't work on other systems in the game. Artists stopping their jobs doesn't do anything.

Definitely the mechanic of applying the object is a job only for the "artists".. yeah.
This never happen in my 17 years of programming..
It is always consume time for test ( at least ) to the developers.

And Nope. I am neither joking, derpinging or whatever. I am actually very, very rare even laughing..
Last edited by ThorTX on Mar 8, 2018, 5:22:58 AM
This piece looks a bit overdesigned. You didn't need to add that much stuff at the ends.
Some hugh downer: Weapon effects dont work with this MTX. (Prob a Bug)

Their effects only applies to a very small portion at the bottum at the staff.
Looks super not cool. Im sad...

I Hope this gets fixed, i think i have to refund though....
One item one day at a time ... can we get the armour set please? I might upgrade my pack to get my hands on that.
Hi.

IGN: Lady_Serena
MTX over MTX! So disappointing... No skill balance changes and balance at all but ascendancy buffs/reworks. But thats kinda less.

Put more work in earning money instead of balance and buff forgotten skills and other things.
I think you dont care about anything but your money incoming.
celestial amor please !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info