We've just released the Celestial Staff weapon skin which replaces your character's staff with a golden metallic skin and swirling celestial effect. The end has an animated embellishment, similar to both the Celestial Shield and map device. Check out the video or get yours here.

If you can't get enough of the celestial theme, you could always layer the staff with the Celestial Weapon Effect. If you're using a staff with a Flameblast or Righteous Fire build you can go fully space themed with Celestial Flameblast or Celestial Righteous Fire.

If you're looking for some points to spend, please consider checking out our War for the Atlas or Bestiary Supporter Packs. Thank you so much for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
sweet

Edit: Lobo, you are a trash man. Also, hi Mom.
Last edited by WhyNot97 on Mar 7, 2018, 10:57:15 PM
Nice, to bad its for a staff though :c
nice
Permanent Hardcore only.
WTB celestial Scorching ray!
Looks awesome! I'm gonna add the Celestial Weapon Effect to it.
Last edited by ScottyBones on Mar 7, 2018, 11:00:39 PM
Oh sweet jesus, more Celestial stuff
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

Kinda disappointed with it. :/

When I think of a staff I think of something long an slender. This resembles a mace more than anything imo.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
So many celestial mtx! X_x
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
is there a higher tier supporter pack on its way, need an excuse to buy more points ;)
Life is hard. After all, it kills you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info