[3.4] Varunastra Any Skill/Ice Crash/Flicker/Reave/Infernal Blow/Spectral Throw | 8M+ Shaper DPS

Quoting wrong person ( didn't ask for tree)
fixed* ty
Never. Forget. A PERFORMANCE VIDEO!!!!!!!11
Update
-Added projectile skill tree and item set
-Added notes on using Abyssus with projectile skills
-Added shaped amulet option
-Added link to projectile PoB (Same PoB, but loads projectile setup)

"
xuerunhua wrote:
Why don't you use the amulet with ``gain 20% of physical damage as extra cold damage``?
This type of amulet can also provide ``physical damage`` and ``critical``.

It means that the shock effect provided by Yoke of Suffering is better than it?

I use POB to simulate it,if I check "is the enemy shocked ?",the Yoke looks better.

You get more damage from yoke of suffering if you can shock, and it costs significantly less. If you can't shock end game bosses like Shaper (like with Frostblades), then a shaped amulet can be better but it will cost more.

"
Zooryx wrote:
Hey, I was going to do your build and I would like to know if we could profit of aspect of the cat with farrul's fur to get our frenzy ?
We could get infinite amount of frenzy, more attack speed and more movement speed also as more critical chance and a possibility to blind enemies so more survivability.

Yes this will work, but it won't help with Flicker Strike frenzy sustain if that's what you're thinking. If you don't mind losing around 400 life, you could do this, but you you still need Path of the Ranger for an optimal tree. Essentially you'll gain more damage but have less life.

"
Low_Flex wrote:
Hello
Could you post a skill tree for newbies, like "from 1 to 67 lvl", "to 90-100 lvl"? it will be very useful, thanks

Please read the Notes:
"Use the Pre-Varunastra Tree and gear for leveling. It uses claws and Blade Flurry. Missing gear can whatever your prefer while leveling."
Please message me on Discord from the MF Academy instead of PMing me on the forum.
Last edited by SodaPop9 on Apr 17, 2018, 6:50:04 PM
Update
-Added Shaper's Guardians to list of bosses killed
Please message me on Discord from the MF Academy instead of PMing me on the forum.
Hello mate any changes after 3.3?
"
iDT wrote:
Hello mate any changes after 3.3?

No changes until Path of Building gets updated with all the new and updated skill gems and items. The build will function the same in 3.3
Last edited by SodaPop9 on Jun 1, 2018, 2:54:41 AM
Still massive sustain problems with frenzies!
Build look great, enjoying it all apart from frenzy sustain rn.
Looking for more ways to get frenzy on hit for bosses but no luck, any recommendations?
"
Romney wrote:
Still massive sustain problems with frenzies!
Build look great, enjoying it all apart from frenzy sustain rn.
Looking for more ways to get frenzy on hit for bosses but no luck, any recommendations?

What skill are you trying to use on bosses? If it's flicker strike, then you'll have to completely rework the build to sustain frenzies on bosses. Anything else and you should easily get 3 frenzies with enough attack speed (10% chance on hit from raider).

For Flicker Strike boss sustain, you'll need to use The Red Trail, have chance to bleed somewhere, and use the jewel The Golden Rule.

I recommend using Flicker Strike to clear maps, and then switching to blade flurry on bosses in a separate 6L
Last edited by SodaPop9 on Jun 6, 2018, 6:32:18 PM
Hello guys,
This is my version of scion varunastra with GROUND SLAM.
UBER ELDER DOWN in INCURSION 3.3 SF
https://youtu.be/X_3npoJ3tmc

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info