[3.4] Varunastra Any Skill/Ice Crash/Flicker/Reave/Infernal Blow/Spectral Throw | 8M+ Shaper DPS

What about Pantheon powers?
"
SodaPop9 wrote:

"
adddemon wrote:
looks interesting, do you have any videos of it being played?

No I dont, but you can go on YouTube and search "[Insert Skill Here] poe]" to see what the different skills look like.

Is this guy for real?
"
xuerunhua wrote:
What about Pantheon powers?

As with just about every build, choose what works best for each situation.
Please message me on Discord from the MF Academy instead of PMing me on the forum.
Thanks for the build it's great and character is fun. If you're looking for a build that uses the sword right this one is a good choice contrary to what some others say.

Any advice on getting more survivability to use my Abyssus? I currently am using a Starkonjas but I have an Abyssus sitting in my stash with a 40% ice crash damage enchant that I really want to put to use.

5K Life (4.6K with abyssus on instead)
I really want to get the Forces of Blades or Force of Nature nodes ASAP for the damage but may have to prioritize life nodes unless I can find some other way.
Last edited by paebac on Apr 6, 2018, 6:27:32 AM
"
paebac wrote:
Any advice on getting more survivability to use my Abyssus? I currently am using a Starkonjas but I have an Abyssus sitting in my stash with a 40% ice crash damage enchant that I really want to put to use.

5K Life (4.6K with abyssus on instead)
I really want to get the Forces of Blades or Force of Nature nodes ASAP for the damage but may have to prioritize life nodes unless I can find some other way.

Prioritize the life nodes first since we deal a lot of damage already.
Not much you can do to improve survival with Abyssus other than getting more phys mitigation and flat life on gear. If you want to be pseudo phys immune, you can try Voll's Devotion and Romira's Banquet combo.
Please message me on Discord from the MF Academy instead of PMing me on the forum.
I have a query about the amulet position.

Why don't you use the amulet with ``gain 20% of physical damage as extra cold damage``?
This type of amulet can also provide ``physical damage`` and ``critical``.

It means that the shock effect provided by Yoke of Suffering is better than it?

I use POB to simulate it,if I check "is the enemy shocked ?",the Yoke looks better.
By the way,I use Frost Blades with hypothermia as my main skill.
Hey, I was going to do your build and I would like to know if we could profit of aspect of the cat with farrul's fur to get our frenzy ?
We could get infinite amount of frenzy, more attack speed and more movement speed also as more critical chance and a possibility to blind enemies so more survivability.
Hello
Could you post a skill tree for newbies, like "from 1 to 67 lvl", "to 90-100 lvl"? it will be very useful, thanks
"
paebac wrote:

Any advice on getting more survivability to use my Abyssus?

Go Jugg, or have fun being squishy.
"

Go Jugg, or have fun being squishy.

From playing the build more the leech from slayer and the damage output do just fine for most cases.

"
Low_Flex wrote:

Could you post a skill tree for newbies

There is a pre-varuna tree in the POB that was helpful.
Last edited by paebac on Apr 11, 2018, 9:48:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info