[3.2] Nebulator - Dual Nebuloch Molten Strike Jugg - T16, Cheap, Shaper Viable [With Video Guide]

Have pm'd you, hope you can help with the answer :)
ok, seems my build is coming on nicely with your help..

But can i just ask, why purity of fire over elements?
What pantheon is required, im currently trying the reduced damage over time to help reduce the degen, not sure if its helping. just need my last ascendancy points from uber then hopefully again that will help.

Is this amulet good for this build?
Hi, just reached lvl 90 in BHC with my jugg nebuloch. My build is different from yours, if you want to have a look. Why are you using melee physical damage, and lion's roar ? Both aren't working with projectiles from molten strike. Fire pen might be better as 6th link.

Here is my build, much more defensive than urs (HC ;p)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6pgsEVH_6s&feature=youtu.be
"
Kikoyou wrote:
Hi, just reached lvl 90 in BHC with my jugg nebuloch. My build is different from yours, if you want to have a look. Why are you using melee physical damage, and lion's roar ? Both aren't working with projectiles from molten strike. Fire pen might be better as 6th link.

Here is my build, much more defensive than urs (HC ;p)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6pgsEVH_6s&feature=youtu.be

Answer previous. There's two different skill stack in this build. First - better initial hit, second - boost molten burst. Both of them in PoB link. Right now, I prefer second.

Lion's roar - good choice for better initial hit, but that's not main point. Roar and knockback can save your life alot.
Yes, better choice is dying sun

And using kaom's roots with such slow leaps - it's a pain in the ass ;)
Last edited by Kursed_one on Mar 31, 2018, 9:16:03 AM
to i kill all bandits or help one of them ?
The hell is this build? xD its not even cheap. 5 ex isnt cheap at all
"
KimiWabakka wrote:

Hi! Check "you need gear". Also, when post was writed, kaom's ring cost over 10c. Right now price is a way higher. But you can use only one way too, that's not neccesary.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info