[3.4] Zerphi Poet VD - Easiest Uber Elder build - Twinned kill - 20000+ life recovery per sec

Im also very new to this poet’s pens.
I have a 0.20 cast on tooltip of VD
Question is what would be the optimal attack speed i should aim for.
Sidenote if anyone would be kind and check my gear char “biofart” and let me know what to change.
I might swap anger aura for purity of elements to make use of my watchers jewel.
Thank in advance peeps :)
"
KOLACIC1 wrote:
Im also very new to this poet’s pens.
I have a 0.20 cast on tooltip of VD
Question is what would be the optimal attack speed i should aim for.
Sidenote if anyone would be kind and check my gear char “biofart” and let me know what to change.
I might swap anger aura for purity of elements to make use of my watchers jewel.
Thank in advance peeps :)

From what I understand it's simple to calc the attack speed u need
4*(100+cooldown recovery)/100
So if ur cooldown recovery is 20% total then
4*(100+20)/100 is 4.8 aps, since poet skips proc when ur aps gets close to max u should aim for something like 4.65 if ur cooldown recovery is 20%
"
sivertry wrote:
From what I understand it's simple to calc the attack speed u need
4*(100+cooldown recovery)/100
So if ur cooldown recovery is 20% total then
4*(100+20)/100 is 4.8 aps, since poet skips proc when ur aps gets close to max u should aim for something like 4.65 if ur cooldown recovery is 20%

This seems correct. Mainly you always want to test and rely on checking if you skip casts or not, cus it can also depend on internet latency or server speed.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Thnx guys :)
Have everything but only 6100 life due to level 90 and missing some life nodes.

Getting one-shot on Uber Elder and often times when returning to the fight die instantly. Went through 3 sets of keys. Should I just not expect to be able to facetank until 6500+ life or perhaps am doing something wrong?

Flasks are up full time as well as blood rage.
"
Kaegyn wrote:

Getting one-shot on Uber Elder and often times when returning to the fight die instantly. Went through 3 sets of keys. Should I just not expect to be able to facetank until 6500+ life or perhaps am doing something wrong?

Taste of Hate, Div Distillate and Lightning Coil are key items there for facetanking (or anything that grants 90%ish cold resistance and 70%+ phys reduction)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Quick question !

Does Life recovery from flasks mod affect Zerphi' recovery rate ?

"
BangoSkank wrote:
Quick question !

Does Life recovery from flasks mod affect Zerphi' recovery rate ?

no
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"
Márkusz wrote:
"
Kaegyn wrote:

Taste of Hate, Div Distillate and Lightning Coil are key items there for facetanking (or anything that grants 90%ish cold resistance and 70%+ phys reduction)

I have those things but am still dying. Must be missing something.
Disregard... was able to down uber elder.

Great build, thank you.

Any ways this can be tweaked to speed up mapping?
Last edited by Kaegyn on Mar 27, 2018, 11:56:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info