[3.4] Zerphi Poet VD - Easiest Uber Elder build - Twinned kill - 20000+ life recovery per sec

Hi,

what about the other content in poe. Can this build handle Ele-Reflect, Uber Atziri, Shaper etc.?

Or do u think there are Map-Mods or Boss-Fights u cant do or only when u switch something (and what)?

Thx for your great guide
I know you mentioned you can use RF to deplete mana regen if having issues, I'm just curious why you don't use this all the time during these uber elder fights and whatnot? Maybe you don't need the extra degen, but doesn't the 39% more spell damage dramatically improve your DPS, meanwhile the Zerphi regen counters the degen nicely, or am I missing a reason for you to choose not to do this?
Hi,

Why remove Legacy Lightning Coil and Taste of Hate ?

Thx
(🌸°__°)
Mirror service thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1743892
Brother thanks for the build.. finally killed uber elder lvl 87 lol... i play with bodyswap and it's one of the most cancerous fast clearing shit ever.. can't die to anything in the game! gj
Last edited by Salzstreuer1v9 on Mar 24, 2018, 4:03:13 AM
"
sivertry wrote:
how important is that vitality watcher eye? cant afford both zerphi and the jewel lol they are 15ex each :D

it's quite good, but if it's that expensive I guess leave that one for last upgrade.

"
doChl wrote:
any of the rare gear that can be replaced by equal unique? find it hard to min-max rares
also any lvling trees/ keypoints to aim for and lvling advises?
thx

You have to prioritise, and I recommend getting life/resists first, then go for dmg/cooldown recovery etc.
See gear progression paragraph in the thread, besides that I can only say preference, but If you need leveling guide, just google one, I remember the big Poet VD thread has one.

"
doChl wrote:
is the vitality regen mod on watchers eye needed? or you just have it? other usefull combinations to watch out for on watchers ?

It is most definitely useful yes, but not mandatory.

Anger %increased damage is good too. Besides that, stuff that makes you tankier, Purities with physical mitigation, Grace with dodge etc.

"
Senretsu wrote:
what about the other content in poe. Can this build handle Ele-Reflect, Uber Atziri, Shaper etc.?
Or do u think there are Map-Mods or Boss-Fights u cant do or only when u switch something (and what)?
Thx for your great guide

I never bothered any reflect, map mod/atziri reflect kills you most certainly. Besides that, everything is doable, usually with the regular mapping setup posted.

"
FlayerX wrote:
I know you mentioned you can use RF to deplete mana regen if having issues, I'm just curious why you don't use this all the time during these uber elder fights and whatnot? Maybe you don't need the extra degen, but doesn't the 39% more spell damage dramatically improve your DPS, meanwhile the Zerphi regen counters the degen nicely, or am I missing a reason for you to choose not to do this?

I just preferred safety over dps, and handled the fight a little longer. Zerphi can easily outheal RF, Shaper beam and Vortexes on the ground, but if you are also getting hit hard during those, you recover life a little slower, so it's just a small risk. Although while mapping it is quite annoying, you can't run around more than 3-4 seconds not attacking, cus you start degening a lot of life.

"
Why remove Legacy Lightning Coil and Taste of Hate ?

Just for the video, to show the build works with non-legacy gear. Most ppl imagine it is mandatory, but it is not.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
protip: aspect of spider + herald of ash > anger + watcher's eye penetration and way cheaper
"
wowjustwow wrote:
protip: aspect of spider + herald of ash > anger + watcher's eye penetration and way cheaper

Are you even gaining much using Herald Of Ash tho ? Since you have almost no physical dmg from the wands.
Got a question about gloves.
Faster attack, faster proj , poison
Would that work instead bleed. Or any other combination of 7link?
"
KOLACIC1 wrote:
Got a question about gloves.
Faster attack, faster proj , poison
Would that work instead bleed. Or any other combination of 7link?

the goal is the highest mana cost possible, so yes thats the best combo
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
I'm having a bit of trouble with the cooldown math.

I have a 17% cooldown reduction belt.

My frenzy (with 3 charges and bloodrage on) reads 4.63 aps. The tooltip says attack time is .22.

My spells in the pens say cooldown time is .21 (in the tooltip), but they're still "skipping."

If I pop on CDR boots, the problem is fixed.

I already put in a non-quality frenzy and GMP - I guess my next option is a non-quality blood rage? Or pens with less attack speed?
Or try to divine the belt to 20%?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info