[3.4] Zerphi Poet VD - Easiest Uber Elder build - Twinned kill - 20000+ life recovery per sec

"
TheSunliight wrote:
How is this build doing in Uber Lab? I want to farm elder, shaper, and uberlab with a build, and this one looks so good in total :D!

You can run uber lab with impunity to pretty much everything it can throw at you.

The ONLY problem this build has, is when you have to wait for izaro to buff for keys, or when you have to keep things alive (his minions) for keys. Ive been switching to cremation to control the aoe a little better. Sometimes I still end up with only 2 keys from Izaro though.
"
JSquiggle wrote:
"
TheSunliight wrote:
How is this build doing in Uber Lab? I want to farm elder, shaper, and uberlab with a build, and this one looks so good in total :D!

You can run uber lab with impunity to pretty much everything it can throw at you.

The ONLY problem this build has, is when you have to wait for izaro to buff for keys, or when you have to keep things alive (his minions) for keys. Ive been switching to cremation to control the aoe a little better. Sometimes I still end up with only 2 keys from Izaro though.

Ya this is definitely a tough one. I have found that if I spawn my balls all the way in the upper left corner as Izaro rises they will go only for him. He usually "dies" before the the minions get close enough to aggro the balls.
Last edited by Mayerling on Jul 8, 2018, 5:11:32 PM
Beat uber elder thanks for build :D
kinda made my own scion varient cause im to lazy to reroll another character lol.
definately wasnt deathless either. i need to move some stuff around to raise my life i had 6.2k with koams roots when i beat him.
Last edited by Noice_Applez on Jul 9, 2018, 12:08:38 AM
Hello when i use blood rage it doesnt do enough damage to me so whenever i use the zephri's it refills my mana completely how do i make it so it doesnt do that?
"
JSquiggle wrote:
"
TheSunliight wrote:

Usually I remove the VD gem and jump around the room as it gains the buffs.
"
JSquiggle wrote:
"
TheSunliight wrote:

The regen shrine can kill you too if u get it.
Hello I am also having issues with zerphis regenerating enough mana to fill me up so the effect ends... The guide says blood rage should be enough to keep mana depleted, but it isn't. What am I missing here? No mana regen on items, haven't even picked the few mana regen nodes that the guide suggests..
"
finpure wrote:
Hello I am also having issues with zerphis regenerating enough mana to fill me up so the effect ends... The guide says blood rage should be enough to keep mana depleted, but it isn't. What am I missing here? No mana regen on items, haven't even picked the few mana regen nodes that the guide suggests..

Do you have MoM? Your life needs to be high enough so blood rage will do more damage than you regen mana.
Last edited by Fallbringer on Jul 9, 2018, 3:16:27 PM
Quick question....I just rolled this enchant:

In standard, the "Volatile Dead Consumes 1 additional corpse" is stupid expensive, so for now I'm using this:

They both seem to buff VD in different ways (the latter in a straight 40% more, the former by adding HP to the corpses to be detonated) but I can't think of any way to actually calculate which is better.

Anyone have a thought?

Thanks!
Can anyone give a run-down of what skills we're using in fights and maybe how to use the flasks optimally? I'm switching from Deadeye MF and I have no clue how any of these skills work. I already have most of the gear needed. Planning on running end-game bosses using the Uber Elder build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info