Zana doesn't give elder orb

after 100s of hours i got all 15 memory fragments on xbox 1 :) but the achievement has not unlocked and on trueachievements.com no 1 has unlocked the achievement sinse the 18th of december :) plz can u look in to this for all the cheevo hunters out they :)
I had the very exact same problem as You guys, what I tried thou was using several different Charracters with which I talked to Zana in the "The Templar Laboratory" and somehow for some cosmic-unknown reason on a non-geared and non-skilled lvl 86 charracter I finally got my Elder orb back.

I encourage You guys to try this out, hope it helps You.
Same problem here >_<
still nothing from GGG sigh
Same problem here, I even killed uber elder and still don't have the orb. Try to talk to Zana with my 3 difference char in Incursion.
Last edited by tuanbuwaj on Jul 16, 2018, 12:56:40 AM
"
tuanbuwaj wrote:
Same problem here, I even killed uber elder and still don't have the orb. Try to talk to Zana with my 3 difference char in Incursion.

You have already used your Elder Orb on the Arcade Map. Check your Atlas. Arcade is Tier 16.
Code warrior
"
Rhys wrote:
"
tuanbuwaj wrote:

You have already used your Elder Orb on the Arcade Map. Check your Atlas. Arcade is Tier 16.

LUL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info