Zana doesn't give elder orb

i got 15 fragments, killed shaper, now as far as i know zana must give me elder's orb in this room
but she doesnt, is this a bug or?
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Same problem here. Push.
Same problem here. Push.
Same problem :( Help us GGG.
IGNs:
Frozt [Standard]
I have the same bug. Bump!
Same problem here. Finished quest line and talked to Zana in sealed storeroom, but she doesn't give me the orb.

E. Got the orb after talking to Zana using different character. Logging in / out with the same character did not help.
Last edited by BORDER_OF_LIFE on Mar 17, 2018, 3:53:32 PM
Same problem here, I even beat Uber Elder and can't get it
Same problem! I'm playing standard this league and I got all the memory fragments on a character I made in Abyss league (character: HILLCUCKED). I talk to Zana in the room or my hideout and she never offers to give the Elder's Orb. If I login to any of my standard characters that I made BEFORE the War for the Atlas expansion and talk to Zana in my hideout, she offers them the t16 Elder's orb. This is appears to be completely independent of character progression--so long as the character was made before War for the Atlas. If I login to any of my characters from standard that I made during Abyss league (AFTER the War for the Atlas expansion), Zana does NOT offer the Elder orb.

I hope this reply was clear enough to help troubleshoot the issue
I have several Chars made before War for the Atlas. I collected all Fragments, I killed Shaper several Times with different Characters. I killed Red Elder before 3.2.

I DON'T have access to the secret chamber with ANY of my characters. I DON'T get the Elder Orb from Zana in my HO.

I DON'T know how to solve this issue and can't find an answer.
Same here

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info