Cannot capture Carrion minions

some of them are capturable (the ones that spawn next to queens) and some are not (the ones that the queen summons).
captured using necro and strong steel nets but still no progress on bestiary for me
I'm not sure if this will help anyone else here but these weren't showing in my bestiary either as captured. It turns out my insect storage was full. After I used some in recipes I was actually able to capture the carrion minions and get the bestiary checked off for them.
"
Mechroneko wrote:
I'm not sure if this will help anyone else here but these weren't showing in my bestiary either as captured. It turns out my insect storage was full. After I used some in recipes I was actually able to capture the carrion minions and get the bestiary checked off for them.

had the problem with other beasts as well. i can confirm this worked for me as also. got everything except 2 spirit beasts + their boss spawn now
Last edited by lassercj on Mar 21, 2018, 1:32:19 PM
"
lassercj wrote:
"
Mechroneko wrote:

had the problem with other beasts as well. i can confirm this worked for me as also. got everything except 2 spirit beasts + their boss spawn now

Sadly, does not work for me. Unless there is yet another limit besides number of beasts in each "cage" (In this case, Carrion Queen cage)
Problem solved : guys you need to make a room for a minion.
since all minions are normal they wont replace the rare queens you have captured before. spread the word complete the bestiary!
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info