Cannot capture Carrion minions

I can also confirm it. I also tried to zoom in, because I thought the hitbox is just to small, but the net doesn't work at all. Happened for me in a Ramparts Map
+1, tried a few things though:
As soon as the minions see you or any of your minions, they won't be able to be targeted by a net.
If you throw the net directly after being spawned at the edge of your screen, while they are still 'idle', it is possible to capture them.
+1
can a bitch get her hat back
Last edited by MissApril on Mar 9, 2018, 11:30:14 PM
I have the same issue. It also appears with Elder-blessed beasts. I cannot capture it with Necromancy Net (dead or alive), Thaumaturgical Net, nor Strong Steel Net.
Last edited by Frogfriend on Mar 9, 2018, 9:24:33 PM
+1
I was able to throw some nets on them and Einhar apears. But tey're not showing up in the Bestiary/Menagerie.
This occurs because you cannot capture monsters that were spawned from other monsters.

You can capture carrion crawlers that spawned in with the map (the ones that start in the packs with the Carrion Queens) but not the ones that the Carrion Queens spawn.

This is also true of things like Siren Spawns.

It's also true of Null Portals and the Elder-blessed monsters that come from them. If you want to capture an Elder-blessed monster, you have to capture the ones that start out on the map and not the ones the Portals spawn (which can be tricky since the Portals start spitting them out before you have vision of them).
BUMP

No reaction regarding this blatantly broken core league mechanic?

Hello?
+1
"
taggedjc wrote:
This occurs because you cannot capture monsters that were spawned from other monsters.

You can capture carrion crawlers that spawned in with the map (the ones that start in the packs with the Carrion Queens) but not the ones that the Carrion Queens spawn.

But Carrion minions ONLY Spawn from Carrion Queens as far as the wiki and myself are concerned. so how can we capture a minion that never spawns naturally?
Last edited by battle00333 on Mar 16, 2018, 11:42:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info