Grinding Gear Games is looking for a Narrative Designer and Script Writer

The one take this place will be hero. New acts/leagues/systems will depend on this guy
I'm glad you realize your writting is pretty shit. but you should have thought of it prior to making a few arcs (at least anything past act 4 unless you mean to introduce multiple story choices in the future)

Also good luck finding a good writer that doesnt have his hands full with his own works already (pro tip: you wont)

Spoiler
just to leave something positive, I think einhar is quite the entertaining character
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Mar 5, 2018, 10:47:16 PM
"
"
If only I lived anywhere near Auckland.

I know right!

I actually live in Auckland. If only I had any writing experience.
"
"
"
If only I lived anywhere near Auckland.

I know right!

I actually live in Auckland. If only I had any writing experience.

I know right!
Celtic Woman - Tír na nÓg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhW1mh7U6-U
More lore! Yay!
Let´s all hope they find a cool, reliable Person that´s not implementing a kind of Storyline that involves my brittle Pony or something pun-nishing like that.

Naaah, you will be good, GGG. <3
Die Erdkrümmung ist schuld!

7 Years to Level 90! *Joy*
02.02.2013 ~ 24.05.2020
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
Whoa, does this point towards a significant lore-related expansion in the future? I thought we were done with 10 acts!

We have to follow the story of Grigor!
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
Whoa, does this point towards a significant lore-related expansion in the future? I thought we were done with 10 acts!

We have to follow the story of Grigor!

I for one would love to hear more about Daresso. He was maybe the greatest duelist in Oriath, fell in love with Merveil, gave her the Star of Wraeclast as a gift, and when it started corrupting her he fled back to Wraeclast, possibly to find a cure. At that moment he disappears from the books, and we know nothing of him other than somehow he became as important of a figure as Kaom himself to be featured in the Beast's created worlds.

What exactly did Daresso do on Wraeclast, and what ultimately lead to his death?
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Mar 6, 2018, 2:15:09 AM
Shouldn't Charan be qualified for this position? :)
Perception is reality.
when you realize you took the wrong career path. loving these dark and messed up stories, but I'm not a writer or anything remotely near that. hope you find someone with a fine sense for these things, I guess they're not that common.
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info