The 2 monsters spawned by the The Bone Queen aren't capturable but have the New icon

The Corrupted Rhoa and Corrupted Beast that are spawned by the unique The Bone Queen in the belly of the beast 1 have the icon that they can be captured besides their name,but you can't trow nets at them,you don't get any warnings that they aren't capturable,but no nets are consumed and none are trowed as well,even when lowering their heath.
Last bumped on Mar 20, 2018, 12:40:39 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Bump.

The corrupted beast is required for the Beastiary completion, but can not be captured.
Yea, I'm trying to 100% the Beastiary and I've gone through the Belly of the Beast 4 times to see if they spawn besides from The Bone Queen but I can't find any. They don't appear in a map, do they? Otherwise I can't see how anyone can complete the Bestiary..
I was also unable to capture the beast types spawned by Elder portals and some of the Carrion Spawn created by the queens iirc.

Oh, so I am not crazy... yet.
I am sad that they still did not give up their old habit to have at least some impossible challenges after the general availability release.

Yeah. Hope for a fix
Bumping and confirming, let's hope for a fix =)
Had this problem myself until found Corrupted Beast and Corrupted Rhoa at Burial Chambers map (boss room).
"
gabrielsub0 wrote:
The Corrupted Rhoa and Corrupted Beast that are spawned by the unique The Bone Queen in the belly of the beast 1 have the icon that they can be captured besides their name,but you can't trow nets at them,you don't get any warnings that they aren't capturable,but no nets are consumed and none are trowed as well,even when lowering their heath.

It looks like any minion spawn can't be captured; the "carrion minion" spawned by their queens in Sarn during the story behave the same way. In that case there are also stand-alone mobs with carrion minions spawned, which can be captured.

This may depressingly be a similar situation, perhaps?
bug report 570 707 735

"corrupted beast" captured, inventory is there, not a spawn from queen, found in map .

Its my 4th bug with bestiary .. I hope to at least hear an apology from the staff. Those include the bosses. Its a freaking disgrace, its more than 2 weeks into the league. If you can't fix it - complete it for all players or take out of bestiary.

Image:
https://imgur.com/a/sOkJS

like literally a minute later i managed to capture one - it must be at least a rare (yellow skull icon), than it will work.

https://imgur.com/a/3VIkA

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info