Character Gear Analyzer? (Total Stats Breakdown)

Hey guys,

I'm wondering if anyone has created a web-based or downloadable tool that would allows us to import our character to show us the stats of our gear.

I'm assuming this has to do with "API" stuff, which I don't know much about, I just know it allows people to create things that take the information from the PoE site/servers to show to us through some program or site for all kinds of purposes.

I realize that we can't see other people's stuff yet (ever?), but if we are logged into the PoE site, we do have access to our own characters gear. So the site is supplying that information to us already.

What I want is something that will give me a breakdown of all the stat totals, gem slots, etc, on a character of mine.

Anyone that has used the unofficial offline passive tree calculator can appreciate how great something like that could be. The big deal about the offline calc is that it gives you a breakdown of all the bonuses you are getting along the left side. For instance, it will show you that your current build is giving you +130% Max Life and +200% Elemental Damage so you don't have to sit there and add all the nodes up yourself. It's a very effective way to compare builds at a glance as well.

So, seeing how the information is readily available, if it hasn't already been done, I would really love a way to get a similar break down of my gear stats. I would like to see that I'm getting +87% Fire Resist and +329 Life at a glance to make decisions and to help work with my theorycrafting calculations. it's efficient and time saving to have quality of life tools like this, especially in a game that facilitates so much number play.
|____________ G . L . O . W . Y . R . M ____________|
< My PoE career highlight, Being beat by Throzz, hehe >
||||||\\\\\~ http://tinyurl.com/2ndPlaceToThrozz ~/////||||||

Last bumped on Mar 24, 2017, 2:00:32 PM
Yes please I want one of these.. Any one have an answer?
If you ever fall off the Sears Tower, just go real limp, because maybe you'll look like a dummy and people will try to catch you because, hey, free dummy.
Look for Path of Building. You have to manually enter stuff but it's pretty damn nice.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Thanks for that.. I think Poe planner will as well. What I'm looking for is somthing that will let me avoid all the manual input madness. Son thing like the looty Google extension . but this would analyze equipped gear and give me totals with and sperate from totals in my passive tree. It may be a lazy gamers dream.. But I can't be the only person who has wished for such a tool
If you ever fall off the Sears Tower, just go real limp, because maybe you'll look like a dummy and people will try to catch you because, hey, free dummy.
"
jesterx93 wrote:
Thanks for that.. I think Poe planner will as well. What I'm looking for is somthing that will let me avoid all the manual input madness. Son thing like the looty Google extension . but this would analyze equipped gear and give me totals with and sperate from totals in my passive tree. It may be a lazy gamers dream.. But I can't be the only person who has wished for such a tool

path of planning can pull your character data and import it if you make your characters public.

Also, it supports ctrl+c an item in game and you can ctrl+v it into planner and import that way.
Spreading salt since 2006

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info