3.2.0 Hotfix 6

"
Completed 16 ChallengesNerd900 wrote:
As always, people with 0 knowledge and the money from the daddy, like to blame the other guys with performance issues.

"I got 200 fps, not a potato BrokeBack"

Have fun, enjoy the mines on your pc while you are playing POE


Some of us have jobs and make money.
"
Completed 1 ChallengeSmear wrote:
Look at the technical support forum. GGG has outdone themselves on this league patch. This game is literally burning up people's PCs.

What amazes is the lack of acknowledgement on GGG's part. Just let the customer's PCs burn up from a crap update that obviously was pushed out before it was ready.

At the very least, GGG could post a WARNING for people about the excessive CPU usage causing PCs to shut down that could potentially damage hardware.

But NOOOOOO, like all other corporate bloated establishments, don't say a word, deny at all cost, it's always people's fault and continue to collect unsuspecting people's money.


Yea it really is disgraceful.

GGG have turned into one of the worst money grabbing unscrupulous companies of them all.
"
Completed 10 Challengesplodd wrote:
"
Completed 1 ChallengeSmear wrote:
Look at the technical support forum. GGG has outdone themselves on this league patch. This game is literally burning up people's PCs.

What amazes is the lack of acknowledgement on GGG's part. Just let the customer's PCs burn up from a crap update that obviously was pushed out before it was ready.

At the very least, GGG could post a WARNING for people about the excessive CPU usage causing PCs to shut down that could potentially damage hardware.

But NOOOOOO, like all other corporate bloated establishments, don't say a word, deny at all cost, it's always people's fault and continue to collect unsuspecting people's money.


Yea it really is disgraceful.

GGG have turned into one of the worst money grabbing unscrupulous companies of them all.


Hyperbole much?
"
Completed 16 ChallengesNerd900 wrote:
As always, people with 0 knowledge and the money from the daddy, like to blame the other guys with performance issues.

"I got 200 fps, not a potato BrokeBack"

Have fun, enjoy the mines on your pc while you are playing POE


IT engineer for 20 years, Administrator, Manager, Sys Admin for Hospitals, Corporations, and Colleges. Degrees and Education to back it up (also Psychology). Father of 4, probably a grandfather soon.

1. 0 knowledge - wrong
2. Money from daddy. - Who’s your daddy?
3. Blame others for performance issues. - Fail in reading comprehension. No blame in statement. Stated that a good / very good machine runs this game fine, even better than fine.

Of personal opinion I feel that many people rely on integrated nic’s and not dedicated hardware for the job to their own router and modem, which both should be good / top quality.

Many performance issues are found within the home, not outside it. Stop stereo typing it’s a 30 year old meme, the whole basement and daddy’s credit card. The industry demographic has moved on since then and most players of computer games are adults on PC’s. The demographic for kids is consoles, and even then they aren’t playing POE, as the parents tend to be tight fisted about what they buy for their kids, and are more educated.

Also, “Straw Man” style responses fail on conditional terms of merit, as you attack the person not the post.

Peace Exile.
*** Dedicated MTX Collector ***
"You don't fail at the game by not killing every single boss, you'd fail by continuing to play after it stops being enjoyable."
- Egalisator
"
Dyntheos wrote:


Also, “Straw Man” style responses fail on conditional terms of merit, as you attack the person not the post.

Peace Exile.


Well, technically a straw man is a point nobody is making. What you describe is an ad hominem. :)
"
gunghoiguana wrote:
"
Dyntheos wrote:


Also, “Straw Man” style responses fail on conditional terms of merit, as you attack the person not the post.

Peace Exile.


Well, technically a straw man is a point nobody is making. What you describe is an ad hominem. :)


Lol, thanks for the correction, looks like I need to get my debating descriptions dusted off, and qualified properly for next time. ;)
*** Dedicated MTX Collector ***
"You don't fail at the game by not killing every single boss, you'd fail by continuing to play after it stops being enjoyable."
- Egalisator

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info