3.2.0 Hotfix 6

"
Kudos wrote:
Could the Ascendant Slayer leech be looked at? The life leech effects do not stop on full life seems to stop after 1 second making it like a regular vaal pact build.

Ehh the leech effect should not stop at full life.. thats whats the slayer does?!
I LOVE THIS GAAAAAME!!!!
"
Stephalem wrote:
Chris wrote on reddit that they are aware of it and tomorrow will be spoken about it with the right people.
Seems to be not a problem for everyone, my cpu is quite a weaker one, and it´s never under such high use

this is terrible....

a lot of people like me only have the weekends free and they kinda ruined it
net throwing is unresponsive AF.
you can mash net button like a madman,character still wont give a F. this BS is ruining ANY enjoyment from the league. also,culling.
"
Stephalem wrote:
Chris wrote on reddit that they are aware of it and tomorrow will be spoken about it with the right people.
Seems to be not a problem for everyone, my cpu is quite a weaker one, and it´s never under such high use

Not for everyone, but an occurence that makes the game unplayable unlike most of the stuff they fixed already. Priorities....
Fix lag issues. I've RIP in HC because of that and it wasn't my internet.
you guys are the best! <3
"
Kudos wrote:
Could the Ascendant Slayer leech be looked at? The life leech effects do not stop on full life seems to stop after 1 second making it like a regular vaal pact build.

THIS!!! Please look at it. I played the same build as Slayer last league and the leech effect lasted so much longer. The Slayer node for Scions only lasts for 2-3 seconds max, which makes it pretty much useless...
I am experiencing constant disconnects in standard now (4 times in 1 hour) I get sent back to the login with the message an unexpected disconnect has occurred, but still not once in the league.
Look at the technical support forum. GGG has outdone themselves on this league patch. This game is literally burning up people's PCs.

What amazes is the lack of acknowledgement on GGG's part. Just let the customer's PCs burn up from a crap update that obviously was pushed out before it was ready.

At the very least, GGG could post a WARNING for people about the excessive CPU usage causing PCs to shut down that could potentially damage hardware.

But NOOOOOO, like all other corporate bloated establishments, don't say a word, deny at all cost, it's always people's fault and continue to collect unsuspecting people's money.
After these hotfixes, i can't play the game anymore, my pc is burning out lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info