3.2.0 Hotfix 6

3.2.0 Hotfix 6
  • Fixed the most common instance crash. This crash could occur in many areas but was commonly encountered in late Act 10 and Endgame Maps.
  • Fixed a bug where the Life Regeneration bonus granted by the Ascendant's Guardian ascendancy passive skill wasn't working.

This patch has been deployed without a restart. Newly created instances will have these changes applied.
Last bumped on Mar 5, 2018, 4:44:59 PM
Still crashing... actually crashing more after hotfix 5 & 6 than earlier today.
Haven't crashed the entire league until this hotfix. Now i've crashed 3 times in 20 mins.
Could the Ascendant Slayer leech be looked at? The life leech effects do not stop on full life seems to stop after 1 second making it like a regular vaal pact build.
I've had a few instances crash when capturing, all rare snake type creatures.
The first 24 hours of the league I either crashed when zoning to new zone or got sent back to character select. Little better now. But now I get a pop on screen when trying to zone "Can't enter instance" or some such and it happens pretty often.
Last edited by Oranen on Mar 4, 2018, 2:33:33 AM
Now it's crash after each map.
"
haplessGOONtv wrote:
Haven't crashed the entire league until this hotfix. Now i've crashed 3 times in 20 mins.

I've crashed countless times now. I couldn't even get far enough to exit town and kill weaver without crashing...
Could you address cpu usage now after 6 hotfixes, please?
Chris wrote on reddit that they are aware of it and tomorrow will be spoken about it with the right people.
Seems to be not a problem for everyone, my cpu is quite a weaker one, and it´s never under such high use

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info