Unarmed Maraouder - My Facebreaker build in future

Hey,
im working on a build with my Facebreaker.

In future i want to use Frenzy as main DPS Skill. Discharge and Moltet Shell as AoE spell.
Also Blood Magic and Iron Reflexes.
My auras are Anger and Grace. Also with a hight amount of life leech from Blood Rage.

Still i am using the skill Infernal Blow and Moltet Shell as main damage.
I am playing in Cruel (HC) my lvl is 42 with 1300 Life, 1500 Armor and 1300 dps.
When i have collected 2-3 aditional Frenzy Charges in the Passive Tree i will swap to Frenzy.
This will help me out for singletarget monsters and groups.

Attackorder against groups: Moltet Shell -> Blood Rage -> Hit with Frenzy -> Hit With Frenzy -> Hit with Frenzy -> Discharge
(When time use Enduring Cry to get more sustain and damage on Discharge)

With Blood Rage u will collect Frenzy Charges very Quick.
Because of your high damage you one hit any white mob this grants you 2 Freny Charges per hit! So all 3-4 seconds you can use Discharge with 7 Frenzys.

In my point of view a way better AoE skill than Moltet Shell when you have to kill a mob pack quick.

Skills:

Infernal Blow; Added Firedamage, Faster Attacks, Melee Physical Damage
Molten Shell: Iron Will, Concentrate Effect, Increased Area of Effect
Frenzy; Faster Attacks, Life Leech, Melee Physical Damage, Added something (Melee Physical Damage on Full Life)
Discharge; Iron Will, Concentrate Effect, Increased Area of Effect

Curses;
Mobility Skills: Lightning Warp

Auras; Anger und Grace + Reduced Mana
Buffs: Blood Rage, Enduring Cry + ? (Which support gems i coud use?)

Skilltree:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBxthYY1BQjM_2SF8_pzD3vhQgUEcUcQ48OlLfv4ZgVgRhUjIJn8tgiCi1704FLcRYJ9VgS3rvdO0OrRkuJ-3wH0OcGNtAoNSPud3vDvPdxYpUSedSrKpyqXzZIWB08aXLNj3ndGHiD6ttbLVIveY-z8T2BLMCce4OGtv5Y6IAXQDyL-sUFE0UdcHY_MVnoId2LIVaGr_VRJ6wc-y28fRTuymljb9RR217qriqf4cZSn0FtQzyVUsmlcQVUzU2e8tBcrt0QVb6kL6w0tGpPC3Grrc-TP-vbHq4bPaC5Iqvnrn3MvjrQaraYpSgaHTYTc3q

-> i took all Lifereg %, all aditional Frenzy Charges, the best node with % Armor + Evasion what you can pick with Iron Reflexes, Blood Magic, Elemental Adaption, 2x Diamond Skin the best nearby Life Nodes, Blood Drinker, Unwavering Stance, Armour Master and another great node deals like Acceleration, Berserkering and Celerity

I hope this will work out :D

I woud be glad to get some tips or critism.

regards,
Av4tos

Last edited by Av4tos on Feb 28, 2013, 10:10:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info