bug with guild stash

up
still unsolved and it seems ggg take no notice.
Can we get a refund on the Guild Stash tabs then? I mean if they aren't going to work ...
still broken....
up
Can we at least get this added to the known issue list?

And can GGG stop selling these in the meantime? It is really shitty to sell them with this as a known issue, especially as GGG's policy on guild coin is no refund ever of any kind for any reason.
"
Mythblood wrote:
Can we at least get this added to the known issue list?

And can GGG stop selling these in the meantime? It is really shitty to sell them with this as a known issue, especially as GGG's policy on guild coin is no refund ever of any kind for any reason.

Absolutely true! The problem is old, like PoE itself, it is enough to look for similar messages - hundreds of them.

I'm patient and understanding about the problems associated with server lags, maps crashes and other game moments, but I'm sorry - the inability to use the game service purchased for REAL money is the first time in my many years of practice MMORPG.

Upd: After 6 weeks the situation with the inability to use the blocked first tab of the guild bank on the standard league remains unchanged. From the staff of the GGG, apart from the empty blah blah blah, we did't wait for anything ...
Last edited by Barmaley65 on Apr 9, 2018, 9:25:27 AM
My tab still unusable till today.. are they aware of the problem. is a fix on the way ?
"
samadsami wrote:
My tab still unusable till today.. are they aware of the problem. is a fix on the way ?

Yes, we're fixing these up as we find them. Sorry for the delay!

Edit:

This should be fixed now.

Please let us know if anyone is still having trouble with guild stash tabs.
thanks .. mine is fixed !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info