bug with guild stash

Can't add or remove items to/from guild stash 1. With guild stash 2 all working.Asking a moderator help.
Last bumped on Apr 20, 2018, 10:24:52 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Same, multiple people in my guild can't deposit or withdrawl items from our first or second tab in the guild stash.
Yup, this is happening to us too.
Spoiler
Hey there,

Thank you for your reply.

As Ethan mentioned, we have forwarded this matter on to the appropriate team members to look into further. I apologise for any further delays in getting back to you regarding this matter.

If there is anything else we can possibly assist you with in the meantime please feel free to let us know.

Kind regards,
Stacey

{#HS:534709665-184618#}
On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 10:53 PM NZDT, Илья Блинов <ulkhan.2014@mail.ru> wrote:
Hello! I can invite your moderator and give him leader status. Then he can not only check problem and look at bug but resolve it on the place.

Четверг, 8 марта 2018, 0:20 +03:00 от Support <support@grindinggear.com>:

On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 10:20 AM NZDT, Support <support@grindinggear.com> wrote:
Hey there,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I've gone ahead and forwarded your report on to the appropriate members of the team. I apologise for any delays in getting back to you.

In the meantime, please let us know if you have any further questions or queries.

Kind regards,
Ethan

On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 8:04 AM NZDT, Илья Блинов <ulkhan.2014@mail.ru> wrote:
Hello! Thank you for answering, I understood mistake, this bug exists on Standard league.

Среда, 7 марта 2018, 21:52 +03:00 от Support <support@grindinggear.com>:

On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 7:52 AM NZDT, Support <support@grindinggear.com> wrote:
Hi there,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I am very sorry to hear this, would you please confirm which league you are experiencing this issue on? We greatly appreciate your cooperation.

Kind regards,
Nichelle

On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 7:24 AM NZDT, Илья Блинов <ulkhan.2014@mail.ru> wrote:
Hello! Problem HASN'T solved. Bug still exist.Please, solve it. Ty for trying.

Hey there,

Thanks for getting back to us!

We're very happy to hear this problem has been resolved for now. I've gone ahead and forwarded this onward to be looked into further by the appropriate members of staff and we appreciate your assistance regarding this!

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Kind regards,
Al

{#HS:534709665-184618#}
On Wed, Mar 7, 2018 at 6:58 AM NZDT, Илья Блинов <ulkhan.2014@mail.ru> wrote:
Hello, sorry for disturbing but i have a nice variant of fixing this bug. Create new guild tab, all items from 1 in this tab and then delete 1 tab(bugged). I hope this will help you.

Вторник, 6 марта 2018, 14:30 +03:00 от Support <support@grindinggear.com>:

On Wed, Mar 7, 2018 at 2:10 AM NZDT, Илья Блинов <ulkhan.2014@mail.ru> wrote:
Hello. Thanks for asking and work ) This is happening on all characters of my account. On my friend leader's account all character too unable to do something/
Вторник, 6 марта 2018, 14:30 +03:00 от Support <support@grindinggear.com>:

On Wed, Mar 7, 2018 at 12:30 AM NZDT, Support <support@grindinggear.com> wrote:
Hey there,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Could you please confirm if this is happening on one specific character or if it's occurring on all characters?

Kind regards,
Nav

On Tue, Mar 6, 2018 at 3:58 AM NZDT, Илья Блинов <ulkhan.2014@mail.ru> wrote:
Hello! No we just unable to pick/remove items. Here 2 screenshots-of guild tab and of settings. On 4 screenshot i show how item under my mouse is highlight but unable to move or pick up. On 3 screenshot-how i unable to place item in guild tab.6 and 7-guild tab 2. I hope it will help you. (still @Fraudik, guild Alter Ego)

Понедельник, 5 марта 2018, 5:46 +03:00 от Support <support@grindinggear.com>:

On Mon, Mar 5, 2018 at 3:45 PM NZDT, Support <support@grindinggear.com> wrote:
Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us about this!

Can you please describe the situation a little more for us? For example, are any error messages appearing when this occurs, or are you simply unable to pick up/deposit items?

Please also provide a screenshot of the guild tab for us.

In the meantime, if you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know!

Kind regards,
Kieran

On Mon, Mar 5, 2018 at 4:19 AM NZDT, Илья Блинов <ulkhan.2014@mail.ru> wrote:
Hello, sorry for disturbing. I have a bug with guild stash. I can't add or remove items to/from 1 guild stash. With 2 guild stash all normal. I'm officer, my friend leader of this guild and we both can't do nothing. (Setting-avilable to add/remove for all). Guild- Alter Ego.Account is ulkhan.2014@mail.ru , name of account-Fraudik. My friend(leader of this guild) is Barmaley65. Please, do something. (On forum post no one did react).

Here ALL dialog. I did screenshots too. 2 weeks ago and nothing changed! I also said the hand working way to solve this problem. This is problem with microtransacations,i have items there too. I paid moneys for normal tab, not for tab that stealed my moneys and then items. Please, fix this bug.
same problem in my guild!
up
Same with Guild Tab #2
up.
"
specx wrote:
same problem in my guild!

yup
up. I'm shocked. They can mute for 1 message in chat, calling this spam. 1(!!!) message in GLOBAL chat. And can't fix guild tab problem with handworking variant from user. They can't fix problem, which exsists 4 years! But, i'm repeatin, can mute for 1 message in global chat. Not big message, which full all chat. (And yes this is too not spam).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info