Can't complete Quest: Sanity's Requiem (Loophole In thread)

Had the same issue. Swithcing characters worked for me
Guys I have similar situation. Quest tooltip says "Explore the Shaper's secret study", but room is empty and Zana has only dialogue option "The Cosmic Arcana".

I got only one char which has access to Zana, what can I do about it ?
"
aNOOBarak88 wrote:
Guys I have similar situation. Quest tooltip says "Explore the Shaper's secret study", but room is empty and Zana has only dialogue option "The Cosmic Arcana".

right now the only thing you can do is level a new guy to Act 10 and go speak with Zana in the private study. That honestly might be faster than waiting for a fix - and you get a new character ready to map with in the meantime =)
"
ChaoticLlama wrote:
"
aNOOBarak88 wrote:

right now the only thing you can do is level a new guy to Act 10 and go speak with Zana in the private study. That honestly might be faster than waiting for a fix - and you get a new character ready to map with in the meantime =)

That's great, I just needed a proper motivation to level up new toon...
I tried to use a different character and that didn't work either...seriously this is stupid can they fix this dumb quest already.

Edit: tried all my map eligible chars and it worked on the last one. Real dumb but at least I got it.
Last edited by SoftCow on Mar 6, 2018, 7:51:20 PM
"
aNOOBarak88 wrote:
"
ChaoticLlama wrote:
"
aNOOBarak88 wrote:

That's great, I just needed a proper motivation to level up new toon...

GGG ! C'mon guys whats taking so long. So many ppl have same issue.
GGG are you going to give any word on this??
Message me in game @SleepyHarvester
same
I'm looking into this... it's a weird one.
Code warrior
I want to report a variant of this bug. It turns out that the same thing happens to me with the difference that I never killed the shaper or the guardians. in fact, with the character that has the bug, I only have tier 1 maps in the atlas. However the secret study is open and Zana tells me about cosmic arcana.
Last edited by Chrislor on Mar 10, 2018, 4:32:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info