Can't complete Quest: Sanity's Requiem (Loophole In thread)

Hi, I defeated the Shaper and obtained the key to his secret study. However, upon entering the room and speaking with Zana, nothing happens. She mentions something about the "Cosmic Arcana", and there are no other dialogue options. I have stood in the room for the past 30 minutes looking for anything else to click on but there seems to be nothing. Not sure if its a bug or if I'm just missing something.
Last edited by Enahkra on Mar 4, 2018, 1:03:34 AM
Last bumped on Oct 20, 2018, 2:18:25 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I have the same problem. As far as I know we're supposed to get the Elder's Orb in the Sealed Storeroom but there is nothing to pickup there, nor anything to attack or otherwise interact with. Zana only talks about the Cosmic Arcana but nothing else. The quest still says to "Explore Shaper's private study".
Last edited by enumag on Mar 3, 2018, 12:53:29 PM
"
enumag wrote:
I have the same problem. As far as I know we're supposed to get the Elder's Orb in the Sealed Storeroom but there is nothing to pickup there, nor anything to attack or otherwise interact with. Zana only talks about the Cosmic Arcana but nothing else. The quest still says to "Explore Shaper's private study".

That's what I figured too. Feelsbadman, we can't even attempt uber elder while others are farming them :/ and we can't shape our atlases since the status of the T16 orb is in limbo
Bump. GGG can you guys at least confirm if this is a bug? Can't do much atm
Same issue.
Designing Cospri's Will: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1665314
Designing Cospri's Malice: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1717008
Iron Heart/Iron Fortress too!
Also bug reference number: 1,450,500,215.
Hope GGG can comment on this soon. Really sucks that we can't do anything with regards to shaping our atlas/mapping until they fix this. I suspect they won't look into it until the majority of Bestiary League players get to higher maps and begin to voice their complaints too.
Same here, bug 1,577,901,812

I'm in the Private Study with Zana, but there is nothing to do hear besides hear what she has to say about the Arcana device. Am I doing something wrong?

Same issue.

Also the tracker in the previous quest was very misleading.
It simply said "Kill all of shapers guardians". I initially thought this meant the guardians in the 4 t16 maps, but it meant the 4 guardians in the shapers realm (that you open with the fragments)
Message me in game @SleepyHarvester
Last edited by SleepyBigod on Mar 3, 2018, 8:12:22 PM
Can GGG please give some word on this???
Message me in game @SleepyHarvester

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info