Magic Colossal Life Flask of Staunching challenge didn't work

"
letteralex wrote:
Yeah its the Conqueror Wurm in Act 3 Imperial Garden (near the plum tree required for the "a swig of hope" quest)

Thanks for this. Was about to report a bug as well after I added "of staunching" to my life flask.
Just got caught out by this myself... used the recipie to add the Staunching Suffix, and ofc didn't get the challenge. Came here to search for a bug to find out you actually have to create it from a recipe I knew nothing about.

Oh well, back to the Garden it is then...
Hey, I tried to craft "on staunching" first. Thaught it was a bug not receiving the challenge.
Then I found this thread. Created the "leveling" one. Still no entry done.

Is there anything beside crafting the "leveling" one? Something on top of that I might have missed?
Thankfully I also found this thread. Made 2 of the "add staunching flasks" and was confused.

Absolutely terrible wording on this. Still, I won't be bothering going back to Act 3 on my Necro to even attempt this. It's hard enough capturing mobs in maps, let alone in Act 3. What a daft challenge item this is. Someone at GGG really lost their marbles when they dreamt up some of the nonsense for this league.... :)
I loved Path of Exile.
I do not love Path of RNG.
Bloom gives me migraines, the over usage of darkness strains my eyes.
Save our game, remove all of the constant RNG and allow us to turn off Bloom or give us an in game brightness control!
"
whengreg wrote:
"
Plaggi wrote:

Hmm. I was using the 'adds "of Staunching"' recipe under "add a mod to a flask", not that one, which is likely why that didn't work. On the other hand,
1) The challenge doesn't specify the recipe used, just the result
2) The discoverability is terrible. If I manage to miss a specific unique monster, I don't get that recipe, and don't have the ability to figure out which unique monster I need.

it is bad wording, but add mod isn't create an item.
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
omfg the White Knightery of these forums is sometimes beyond belief.....

Really? Splitting hairs on grammar? Come on...

If you really want to go down the grammatically literal route, then Merging and Transforming 4 beasts into a flask is not "CREATING" an item either, it is merging, mixing, and transforming. I can do grammatical debate until the cows come home, so if you want to continue that path, then prepare for a long journey into the abyssal depths of madness... :)

So, let's stop being idiotic for the sake of it and just accept the abundantly obvious, the wording is misleading and needs amending!
I loved Path of Exile.
I do not love Path of RNG.
Bloom gives me migraines, the over usage of darkness strains my eyes.
Save our game, remove all of the constant RNG and allow us to turn off Bloom or give us an in game brightness control!
beast never considered an item.

The bad design of the league was, all the recipe was hidden, and people miss some easy unique beast

If you have the recipe already shown, there is no way to misleading
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Wow. You'd think that at least *leveling* recipes would be shown so the player could know of their existence. Like many others, I just wasted my time and beasts making one of these:

I guess all those other seemingly impossible crafts are there too, hidden away from me, because I didn't happen to capture the unique mob they require while leveling.

What a horrible system. It literally forces us to rely on a datamine site to even know what's possible to craft!

http://poedb.tw/us/bestiary.php?c=Recipe

This league will probably go down as the worst in PoE's history. I never thought they could do worse than Talisman but they seem to have pulled it off!
https://redd.it/p0hyul
still jacked up
Script should be checking any colossal flask that is beast crafted to add staunching unless the challenge specifies leveling item.

It's either bad coding or bad challenge description :(
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info